February 2013 Moms

Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you....

I almost forgot to (brag) tell you ladies that for the very first time, DS reached for me!!!!! He was sitting in my moms lap fwd facing toward me, and out if the blue, he REACHED for me!!!! My mom, DH and brother all witnessed it too, so I know it's not just my imagination. Lol I was a very happy and proud mama yesterday. :-D 

has anyone else's LO reached for you yet???

Oh and, he is now popping his own pacifier out of his mouth with his thumb and trying to get it back to his mouth, but is mostly just poking himself in the eye,chin,or forehead with it. Lol.  

Feb '13; October Siggy Challenge:Favorite Fall TV Series
 image   image image

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you....

• image may10587hotmail.com:
    I almost forgot to brag tell you ladies that for the very first time, DS reached for me!!!!! He was sitting in my moms lap fwd facing toward me, and out if the blue, he REACHED for me!!!! My mom, DH and brother all witnessed it too, so I know it's not just my imagination. Lol I was a very happy and proud mama yesterday. :Dnbsp;has anyone else's LO reached for you yet??? Oh and, he is now popping his own pacifier out of his mouth with his thumb and trying to get it back to his mouth, but is mostly just poking himself in the eye,chin,or forehead with it. Lol. nbsp;

Aww I'm trying to teach them to "come to mama". But not yet! And yes to the pacifier thing lol mostly ends up in their eyes or forehead but they can make it to their mouth eventually. Nolan loves taking his pacifier out, holding it in font of him and "talking" to it. So funny.
  • DD just reached for me mere moments ago when I got to my parents' house to feed her. Love it!!

• skrapskrap
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments
    My son doesn't reach but has recently started wiggling like crazy to get over to me if my husband is holding him when it's time to eat. Seriously hilarious, adorable, and a little dangerous since it's tough to hold on to him when he's so squirmy!
  • Awe. How awesome. I am waiting for this. I heard its magical!
    The pacifier thing is hysterical. She takes it out and tries to get it back in it normally hits her forehead her eye her checks and her mouth but backwards.
    Jenny DiLo
  • Yes she does, and I LOVE it!  I can't remember DD#1 reaching for me like this one does!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD just did this on Saturday! It was the best feeling ever. We even gave her back to my mom to test it and she did it again! I loved it!
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

BabyFetus Ticker

Married to DH 10.29.11
    DD born 1.26.13
    LO #2 due 6.19.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards