December 2010 Moms

We're having a...

BOY!

I was actually pretty surprised, I just thought this time would be a girl!  My husband is ecstatic and I'm pretty excited now, too.  Any advice or words of wisdom for having two boys?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We're having a...

• lrn327lrn327
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fourth Anniversary 25 Love Its
    No advice on the two, but congratulations!!!  I'm sure J will be an awesome big brother!  Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KJKNAJKJKNAJ
    Long-Lasting Membership 250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its
    No advice, I have 2 girls! But congratulations :)

*** BFP #3 12.29.13 - angel baby at 8w2d - D&C 1.31.14 *** Pregnancy Ticker

• image KJKNAJ:
    No advice, I have 2 girls! But congratulations :)

This :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!  I love having 2 boys - all baby stuff reused and no learning curve for diaper changes/etc. :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!! How was your gender reveal party? So far having 2 boys doesn't seem to be any different than the other stories I hear IRL or from the bump relating to sibsets. There is the nice aspect of the handmedown clothing but J gets plenty of his own clothes too since they are slightly off in seasons when younger but now starting to slow down. Right now I'm the only girl in a houseful of boys, dog and fish included and told my H all future pets shall be female, lol.
    I look forward to rooming the boys together and watching them bond with H. I have seen a few blogs and such about mommy/son date nights and think that would be fun once they are school age.
    I think the biggest boy difference in general may be the whole PTing thing. A is newly potty trained for about a month, yay! But now he thinks he can pee standing up like DH and I'm not sure how to teach him too the right way without getting urine everywhere.... We now compromise with sitting backwards on the toilet to pee on Cheerios.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image enjoylife:
    Congrats!! How was your gender reveal party? So far having 2 boys doesn't seem to be any different than the other stories I hear IRL or from the bump relating to sibsets. There is the nice aspect of the handmedown clothing but J gets plenty of his own clothes too since they are slightly off in seasons when younger but now starting to slow down. Right now I'm the only girl in a houseful of boys, dog and fish included and told my H all future pets shall be female, lol.
    I look forward to rooming the boys together and watching them bond with H. I have seen a few blogs and such about mommy/son date nights and think that would be fun once they are school age.
    I think the biggest boy difference in general may be the whole PTing thing. A is newly potty trained for about a month, yay! But now he thinks he can pee standing up like DH and I'm not sure how to teach him too the right way without getting urine everywhere.... We now compromise with sitting backwards on the toilet to pee on Cheerios.

Thanks everyone! The party went well. We don't have any family here so it was just a few close friends and then my parents on Skype. John "helped" us cut the cake and he was super excited, though I think that's only because everyone else was. We gave J the first piece of cake and he ate the whole thing, plus half of mine, lol. Overall, it was a success.
  • Congrats on 2 boys, I have no advice but I know J will be an awesome big brother. My brothers (the 2 youngest of 4) are really close, so that encouraging and my sister loves having 2 boys. I am hoping if I ever have more (thinking 1 more), I would love another boy. 
    image   image

• I love having 2 boys.  Its been so much fun so far!  Congrats!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations!  No advise, but I love having 2 of the same sex you get to use all the cloths again!
    TCC since 9-2008 with PCOS
    IUI 1500mg Metformin/5 mg Femera with trigger=BFP Beta #1=245, Beta #2=529
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! Two boys sounds like so much fun!
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yay for 2 little boys!  Congrats!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (ebIu)Lilypie - (kG8n)
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards