May 2013 Moms

RnP to PnP

We started putting LO in her PnP to sleep at night because that is where she will nap when she starts daycare in a few weeks...she is currently at 5 hours, her longest stretch in the PnP yet. Wahooooo!!

Next step is putting her in her crib. I'm not quite ready to put her in there yet, but I'm looking forward to sleeping as long as she sleeps and not waking up for every noise she makes :she's a very noisy sleeper:

No point really ...just excited that she's finally sleesleeping in the PnP for long stretches!

Hope all you mommas are getting good sleep tonight!

Re: RnP to PnP

• We just got up to feed after 5.5, I am super happy tonight! Especially since last night she was up from 1 am on eating and eating and eating some more... One month old tomorrow, so I just count every good night as a bonus!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• imageabstar24:
    Next step is putting her in her crib. I'm not quite ready to put her in there yet, but I'm looking forward to sleeping as long as she sleeps and not waking up for every noise she makes :she's a very noisy sleeper

We put LO in his crib for the 1st time last night. I figured since I have 1 week until I go back to work this is a good time to start. He went 5hrs and I only heard him when he started crying at 1am to be fed. It was great. He is the noisiest sleeper. I hope it works out with your LO.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejstring88:
    imageabstar24:
    Next step is putting her in her crib. I'm not quite ready to put her in there yet, but I'm looking forward to sleeping as long as she sleeps and not waking up for every noise she makes :she's a very noisy sleeper

We put LO in his crib for the 1st time last night. I figured since I have 1 week until I go back to work this is a good time to start. He went 5hrs and I only heard him when he started crying at 1am to be fed. It was great. He is the noisiest sleeper. I hope it works out with your LO.

Thank you! How did you sleep with LO being in the other room? I'm scared to have her so "far" away!
  • That's great. I have to make this switch sooner or later too.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageabstar24:
    imagejstring88:
    imageabstar24:
    Thank you! How did you sleep with LO being in the other room? I'm scared to have her so "far" away!
    In my house he really is far away. We have a 2story with the nursery downstairs. After I quit watching the video monitor I slept great. The momitor only sounds when LO makes loud enough noises. But I also swaddled him which is something we haven't done thus far and that helped to because I wasn't worried about his moving around(he a roller already). I think this transition is going to help all 3 of us. Even though he sleeps great in RnP I know he couldn't stay there forever and It was getting hard on my back to do MOTN feedings from my bed. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"