February 2013 Moms
Options

Itchy? A touch long but need advice!

Hey ladies. Im needing some input on this. DD had a disper rash i could just not get rid of for like a week and a half i tried the diaper creams I tried BM with lanolin on top. Ill add that i had changed her from pampers to huggies so not sure if it was a coincidence or not. Either way I took her to the Dr. Last week and she looked at it and said keep doing what im doing because it wasnt bad. So no prescription. Glad to know it wasnt that bad.

I had DH go get her pampers again and went back to the lanolin. And of course letting her chill naked to "air out" lol. The rash looks better but i think she might be itchy down there because every time i change her diaper shes grabbing it and scratching at it and sometimes when i put the lanolin on she complains (Im guessing because it stings from the scratching) the skin looks a bit dry on the front padded area so if it is itchy im guessing thats where. Its not yeast and its not thrush cause it looks alright aside from a bit red at times. Hs anyone seen this before? Any nautural type remedies i could try? Any suggestion would be nice! 

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Itchy? A touch long but need advice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"