January 2014 Moms
Options

10 weeks and feel huge already!

So I know my uterus was measuring larger at my last appointment (most likely because of this being baby number 5, pregnancy number 7) but I already feel like I have to toss and turn all night to get comfortable. I lay on my side and it feel like my uterus is just pulling at my stomach and it HURTS... I lay on my back and I almost can't breathe. The bloat is gone, I'm not noticeably pregnant yet, but I feel that pulling all the time and it's driving me nuts. Anyone else having issues with this feeling or even feeling this feeling yet?!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 10 weeks and feel huge already!

• Options

Oh you poor thing! I was a little disappointed that when my bloat has gone, I have no bump. I am 13 weeks, so I know there is still plenty of time!

The back pain though, is crazy! 

• Options
    I am pregnancy 2 and ten weeks and I feel huge too. I can not sleep well at all. I am glad I am not the only one. Best of luck. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KismcKismc member
    Poor you! If its any consolation I'm right with you! Last night was particularly ridiculous! Try an extra pillow? It has helped me with that pulling feeling when trying to lie on my side.
    I hope you get a restfull night soon!
  • Options
    I know what you mean about laying on your side. Try putting a pillow under your belly and see if that helps. This is my first pregnancy but I'm having twins so I'm already pretty big.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"