February 2013 Moms

How often...

Do your LOs choke or gag themselves on their own fingers?! DS is still a teething mess, and I hear him choke and cough several times daily. He just managed to do it with his teething toy a few seconds ago. Sad.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How often...

• All. The. Time. Seriously, if she goes more than a few hours without tagging on her fingers, it's an accomplishment.

• image Puck1182:
    All. The. Time. Seriously, if she goes more than a few hours without tagging on her fingers, it's an accomplishment.

This, along with scratching their own faces, is something I wish they just knew not to do... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image Runaway22:

image Puck1182:
    All. The. Time. Seriously, if she goes more than a few hours without tagging on her fingers, it's an accomplishment.

This, along with scratching their own faces, is something I wish they just knew not to do... 

DD has gotten better about not scratching her face. Lately she's been kicking her legs so vigorously that no matter how short I try to trim her toenails, her poor little feet are always a scratched up mess. I'm tempted to start making her wear socks even though it's consistently been at least 80 degrees out here for weeks now.

• My dd is getting her two year molars and made herself throw up about a month ago.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c Harrison 2/6/12 @ 14weeks
  • Yup.  It helps them learn about their bodies and how far they can push things, though (not literally...you know what I mean).  Messy process to a noble end.

• image Puck1182:
    image Runaway22:

image Puck1182:

DD has gotten better about not scratching her face. Lately she's been kicking her legs so vigorously that no matter how short I try to trim her toenails, her poor little feet are always a scratched up mess. I'm tempted to start making her wear socks even though it's consistently been at least 80 degrees out here for weeks now.

All of this!
  • DD gags on her fingers. Its like nails on a chalk board to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker