1st Trimester

First Time Mom

I've been lurking here for several weeks and have posted only a couple times. I found out I was pregnant on Mothers Day, I'm 11 weeks 1 day now. I've been so nervous and on edge this entire pregnancy thinking that I am going to lose it. I don't know why I'm so scared of this, I've never miscarried but that fear is still there. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy since it's sort of a miracle.

I was told in my early 20's that I have PCOS and that having a child would be especially difficult if even at all possible for me. I was heartbroken, I've always felt that I should be a mommy. So when I first found out, I was in disbelief and took about 5 pregnancy tests before heading to the doctor. 

Last week, we had an U/S and it showed a healthy 10 week baby. Arms, legs, a tiny head and a heartbeat of 174. It was beautiful. I couldn't hold back the tears and all I could think was I couldn't wait to hold her/him in my arms

Anyways, just wanted to do a quick intro, turned out to be a little longer than expected!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: First Time Mom

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"