1st Trimester
Options

Vent

I am only 7 weeks and 3 days but I am SOOOO done with the first trimester. I can deal with the exhaustion and the sore boobs but I need this nausea to go away. I hate that everyone is enjoying their summer, sipping on drinks and feeling good and I am just miserable. I am already taking Unisom and B6 which is helping everything stay down but I still feel nauseous allll the time. I'm headed on a trip with my husband's family today and all I really want to do is sleep and wake me up when this is all over :( 

I can't believe people actually do this again knowing how miserable it is!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vent

• Options
    I am blessed that so far I have had not felt neasous but keep your eye on the final prize of a beautiful baby. Sending prayers your way for some relief.

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
    BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
    took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

• Options
    I am in the same boat. I'm miserable. And this is my second. My first pregnancy was amazing. There was about a 3 week window in my second trimester that I couldn't even hold water down, but once I got some Zofran, I was good. This time, Zofran isn't helping. Good luck, mama! It will hopefully pass quickly for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here. I haven't enjoyed my pregnancy at all yet. I'm 8 weeks and don't feel like myself.
  • Options
    Same boat... It's our first pregnancy and I feel like I can't even enjoy it :/ I hope this passes soon! The Zofran only help some!
  • Options

I said the same thing the other day (I can't believe people do this a second time, on purpose!)

Tonight I'm off to a wedding, where there will be an open bar and sushi and a raw bar and I won't be able to have any of it! And oh my gosh my boobs hurt so badly! I had to give up jogging, there was just no relief for the boobs! (Took up yoga instead for now.) I haven't puked at all, but I constantly feel nauseated - which I think is worse, I wish I could just puke and get the awful feeling over with.

• Options
    Just beginning and the tiredness is already driving me crazy. It's amazing how much of the day 2 hour naps take up! Hope  you start feeling better soon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"