Houston Babies
Options

Kingwood/humble mommies

Hi I am a first time my to a little boy just born June 6th. I live in kingwood and I'm hoping to find some other moms with babies the around the same age. If course once he gets his 6 week shots and we can actually go do things I can't wait getting a little stir crazy at home!

Re: Kingwood/humble mommies

• Options
    Hi! I'm new to the area and I have new baby, she will be four months next week. I live in Atascocita.
  • Options
    I am also in your area but I do not have a child the age you are looking. I just found out I was pregnant. It would still be great to hear your experiences and get tips about certain things.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well congrats on your pregnancy news.
  • Options
    Hi! I am also a first time mom to my little boy born in May. I would love to have some mama friends!! I live in Summerwood but work in Kingwood. I have tried to find a local moms group with no luck so maybe we should start one.
  • Options
    I haven't been able to find any "mom groups." I did, however, stumble upon a Baby "Lap Sit" at the Kingwood library. It's basically a story time for the little guys. It's every Tuesday at 11:15 and Thursday at 11:00.
    My daughter and I both enjoy going. It might be kind of a drive from Summerwood, but if you have nothing going on those days/times, it's worth a visit.
  • Options
    I have been able to find anything in the kingwood area either. Maybe I'll try the lap sit group my LO is almost 4 months is that too young? I am new at this staying at home thing and I am getting stir crazy and lonely. None of my friends have kids yet.
  • Options
    Do you ladies wanna set up a play group ?
  • Options
    Hi! I live in Kingwood as well. I have a 6 year old boy, 13 month old boy, and 10 weeks preggo. I would love to meet other moms!
  • Options
    I started taking DD at 4 months and we still go. I was comfortable taking her that young, and there were a few other moms with babies that little.
  • Options
    @amzdubb thanks I think I'll try it out next week.
  • Options
    Ummm...scuse me ma'am! You live in Kingwood!!?!! So do I!!!!!!
  • Options
    I realize this board is outdated but I also live in Kingwood.  I have 20 month old boy/girl twins.  I can't say I know of any groups other than multiples groups but it would be awesome to get to know other moms in the area.  My multiples group is in the Woodlands.  Sometimes that's a bit far to go.
    Maybe we could all organize a trip to the zoo one weekend or something similar.  I'm all for home play dates also but my guys are pretty rambunctious and with two you can only imagine how it can get.  lol
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    We could set up a play date at a local park or zoo. The weathers getting really nice I can PM you my phone number.
  • Options
    Hello, I live in Humble and would like to join for a play date. I have 2 children, 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl.
  • Options
    Hi I'm new to all this stuff but I've always wanted to join. My son will be 1 next week and I have an "overwhelming" feeling. I guess cause In my mind he's still my newborn baby that I just want to snuggle all day but boy, he doesn't let me no more! ): anyway how have y'all been??
  • Options
    Is everyone that is wanting to meet up staying at home or working?
  • Options
    We could meet here one day. My 21 month old loves this place.
    https://www.funlittletykes.com/children-s-playground-location-kingwood-tx.html
  • Options
    I'm reposting here to see if any kingwood, humble, porter mommies are interested in play dates?
  • Options
    Hey how old are your kids now @HeartLikeMine3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"