January 2013 Moms

Fight over socks (vent)

MH and I just got into a fight over socks. Yes socks....he couldn't find a matching sock to a specific pair he wanted and blamed me for not putting them away together and then told me to not take his laundry out of the dryer. It had been in said dryer for two days and DS needed a load of his laundry done. Sorry, but if you aren't a big boy and put away your own clothes they go where I put them....

Uhhhhrrrrgggg. He completely apologized but I'm still super annoyed. I'm not your maid nor your mother...if you insist in doing your own tiny loads of laundry and not the rest that is in the hamper then do all the steps!!!!!

Had to vent as I find myself being short with DS and it wasn't his fault. Ahhhh, I think I'm better. That and three cookies and a tall glass of milk!! 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: Fight over socks (vent)

• imageTalkativ15:
    I think many men's sole purpose in life is to see how long they can keep clothes in the dryer. Lol DH does it all the time and it drive me nuts! For awhile I would fold it and bring it upstairs but after multiple times of it still sitting there and not putting it away and rifling thru it and unfolding stuff I have up... I know just take it from the dryer, put it in his basket and put it on top of the dryer and let him live out of it there... F it lol

Good idea, I'm going to go buy a new laundry basket and use it just for DH's three day old dryer clothes. What an annoying fight!!! 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Wow, I'm just amazed your guys are doing laundry. My DH is a smart guy, I think he pretends not to know how to do it right so he doesn't have to, frankly. With cloth diapering now too, it's getting old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"