I know sometimes it's frowned upon to start a random thread for a random question, or something AHish... SOOOO... I waited till I had a TON of questions, and here they are all at once...
1) How often do you have sex during what SHOULD be your fertile window? I don't temp or chart (yes, I'm lazy and I know that NOT charting is practically a sin, especially on the TTC board, but I confess)... I'm debating between every day and every other. I'm FINALLY cleared to TTC and I'm trying every day for now. :)
2) What else are you all doing to "up" your chances? I drink green tea daily, but that's because I like it. I was thinking of trying the pomegranate juice thing but I don't really know what to do/when to drink it. I'm only doing it because I know it's healthy, anyway. What else are you trying?
3) Anyone have fibroids? Have they caused issues? I just had another ultrasound yesterday and I'm still waiting to hear from the doctor. I hope they're shrinking but who knows?
4) Who are my fellow teachers? I teach high school and LOVE it. I had my last day this week and I'm SO GLAD to be off for the summer... I don't even really know what to do with myself. :)
5) I see a LOT of us are doing advanced degrees (going back to school as adults, etc.). It's TOUGH! I'm doing a doctorate (just started, actually) and it's a ton of work but I love it. What are you all studying? How do you balance a full time job AND school? I have to say "no" a lot, myself. NO to lunch dates during work hours or gossip time in the lounge or crossword puzzles, etc. Totally worth it in the end, I hope.
6) Who is here from Mass/Boston/NH? We need to stage a GTG. I suggest Andover as a good "easy parking" spot. I'm going to throw July 14-20 out there as a possible time frame for a GTG... anyone in? Dinner or lunch? Are people who are parenting after a loss ok? Would it be too hard if people had toddlers with them? I know there are some gals from Mass over on that board, too.
I think that's all for now. You gals are awesome. I totally didn't like the TTC board (no offense to anyone who's on there, sorry!)... I only really lurked when I was on there. But I like it over here and although I hate to be here, I'm glad to have you on a Friday night when I'm feeling lame for being home.
"Words go straight up in a thin line, quick and harmless... sin and love and fear are just sounds that people who never sinned nor loved nor feared have for what they never had and cannot have until they forget the words." -- Faulkner ---
Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS, one day after my due date. D&C 10/7/2013. I still miss you, little ones.
Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me?