March 2014 Moms

Some spotting is ok, right?

The rational part of my brain knows that some light brown spotting can be normal. Normal, normal, normal. I just went to the bathroom and had veryyyy very light brown spotting on TP. I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't actively looking.  

Now I'm just paranoid because we are going to tell my family tonight and I don't want to jinx anything. This is my first BFP and my mind is going a mile a minute and I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PEE ON.

Tell me I'm being stupid.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Some spotting is ok, right?

• Brown spotting is normal, red spotting is not. I think I'd call your doctor anyway just to be safe and let them know.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Actually I just went to the dr like just got home and she said its actually a good sign! Means its sticking. Red or pink is bad she said.
  • Loading the player...
  • Brown is normal! Try not to worry...I know its hard.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Brown is totally normal!
    Could it even be implantation bleeding if it's really early on like, 1014 days after ovulation.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much for posting this I've been so worried I'm 4 weeks pregnant very early on but I've been spotting very lightly for nearly 4 days now and it's very dark brown I'm seeing my doc on Monday for piece of mind and to just check I am even though me and my husband have done 8 tests just to make sure!!!!!! we only got married last month so it's all happened so fast! Glad I'm not the only one you hear so many awful stories about miscarriage and ectopic pregnancies and I've even overthinking everything. Think I need to chill and enjoy it!
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    imagelegallyginger:

The rational part of my brain knows that some light brown spotting can be normal. Normal, normal, normal. I just went to the bathroom and had veryyyy very light brown spotting on TP. I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't actively looking.  

Now I'm just paranoid because we are going to tell my family tonight and I don't want to jinx anything. This is my first BFP and my mind is going a mile a minute and I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO PEE ON.

You doing okay still?

• imageAnyMax:
    imagelegallyginger:

You doing okay still?

Yes! Thank you all for the replies. It went away, and hasn't happened since. The ridiculous nausea I woke up with this morning also helped my nerves.

Mobile smiley!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    imagelegallyginger:
    imageAnyMax:
    imagelegallyginger:

You doing okay still?

Yes! Thank you all for the replies. It went away, and hasn't happened since. The ridiculous nausea I woke up with this morning also helped my nerves.

Mobile smiley!

Yay nausea! Haha
    Good, so glad to hear!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"