Parenting after a Loss

BPF: 14 weeks - high chair

Liv trying out her high chair for the first time.  She loves it, I think it gives her a new view of things and it is on wheels so I can push her to wherever I am doing housework to watch.  She especially likes sitting with us at dinner and watching us eat!

***PAL April Siggy Challenge - Words to live by***

BFP #1 2/1/12, mmc 3/1/12 @ 8 weeks, D&C 3/2/12 
LAP/Hysteroscopy 4/26/12 removed uterine septum and stage 1 endo BFP #2 7/23/12, induced at 37w1d for IUGR on 3/17/13, St. Patrick's Day!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company" - Oscar Wilde 

Re: BPF: 14 weeks - high chair

• This is just so darn cute! I've been toying with the idea of getting B a high chair, and I think now after seeing Liv chilling in hers, I've got to go do it. He's getting hard to keep happy while I'm cooking, and this would be a great help!
    PAL APRIL SIGGY CHALLENGE: WORDS TO LIVE BY

You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• It never even dawned on me to use the high chair just as a chair for now, but I may have to try this, since Liv looks so content in hers!

imageimage
    DS Born 2/22/09. TTC #2 since Oct. 2011. MMC on 05/03/12 at 12w1d. CP on 02/08/12 at 5 weeks.

BFP 07/27/2012 - Beta 1 - 169 @ 11 DPO, Beta 2 - 419 @ 13 DPO, DD Born on 04/04/2013.

AL Always Welcome

• Very cute!

F was laughing out loud the other day, watching her daddy eat. Apparently eating is funny. 

~April PAL siggy challenge Words to live by~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP#1 12/24/11 missed m/c 2/10/12, measuring 8w4d. BFP #2 7/7/12, Little miss F born March 17, 2013, via c-section.
  • Awww! I just want to smooch all over those cheeks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • She's so cute! I love seeing her adorable face each week!

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** PAL April Siggy Challenge - Words to Live By ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • image mrsjessicamitchell:
    This is just so darn cute! I've been toying with the idea of getting B a high chair, and I think now after seeing Liv chilling in hers, I've got to go do it. He's getting hard to keep happy while I'm cooking, and this would be a great help!

Ours is the Graco Blossom and has a reclined position for infants as well as a booster, a kid's chair, etc.  I love it so far.  When I'm cooking I just put a few toys on the tray for her to mess with and she is happy as can be.  She has even fallen asleep in it! 

LAP/Hysteroscopy 4/26/12 removed uterine septum and stage 1 endo BFP #2 7/23/12, induced at 37w1d for IUGR on 3/17/13, St. Patrick's Day!

"A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company" - Oscar Wilde 

• image Michbot12:

image mrsjessicamitchell:
    This is just so darn cute! I've been toying with the idea of getting B a high chair, and I think now after seeing Liv chilling in hers, I've got to go do it. He's getting hard to keep happy while I'm cooking, and this would be a great help!

Ours is the Graco Blossom and has a reclined position for infants as well as a booster, a kid's chair, etc.  I love it so far.  When I'm cooking I just put a few toys on the tray for her to mess with and she is happy as can be.  She has even fallen asleep in it! 

I was just about to ask what kind you had. We're going high chair shopping next weekend. Great pic! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    My Blog: One Emerald
    BFP#1: 9-13-11 EDD: 5-26-12 MMC: 11-4-11 D&C: 11-8-11
    BFP#2: 7-6-12 Elizabeth Faye ("Zuzu") born 3-21-13
  • So cute! DS has the same chair and loves being in there. He thinks he's such a big kid when he's up high like that. 

My one complaint though is that I hate those straps! They are very annoying to buckle. And I also had to remove the insert because it was a little tight for my chubby baby.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • krwactkrwact
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    Those cheeks! They're downright edible!!
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yeah, those cheeks are just the sweetest thing! What a cutie!
    BFP#1 12/18/10 EDD 8/28/11 | 2/14/11 discovered that our baby girl had anencephaly D&C 2/17/11 at 12.5 weeks | no O or AF post loss - Dx: AO + mild PCOS = secondary infertility Provera after 70 days = AF but no O | Provera + 50mg Clomid after 110 days = AF but no O 3 rounds of 100mg Clomid + Estrogen + Progesterone = mixed O results, all BFN hysteroscopy 1/6/12 - removed fibroid tissue injection cycle #1 - 75 IU follistim + ovidrel (triggered 2/9/12) + endometrin = BFP! EDD 11/3/12 | Beta @ 13dpo = 184, 17dpo = 993, 26dpo = >5000 IT'S TWIN BOYS!! Tommy and Charlie arrived on 9/10/12 after less than 6 hours of labor at 32 weeks Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • She looks so cute!

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12
    BFP#3 9/4/13 EDD 5/17/14  It's a girl!!!
    My Ovulation Chart

• image pangnl79:

So cute! DS has the same chair and loves being in there. He thinks he's such a big kid when he's up high like that. 

My one complaint though is that I hate those straps! They are very annoying to buckle. And I also had to remove the insert because it was a little tight for my chubby baby.  

I agree on the straps, Liv isn't super squirmy so they haven't been an issue yet but I can see getting these coordinated being more challenging in the future. 

• I love that Liv has the "It wasn't me" face. She is so cute!

Also...

I love the idea of having a "mobile chair". I should get two for the boys to take them around the house with me. Right now I have to pick up the bouncy seat and take it with me then turn around and carry it right back to where I was repeatedly while I'm making dinner. Not cool.

TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image