FFFC

Let's get this party started

For the newbies--Flame Free Friday Confession is hardly flame free

And, go!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FFFC

• My FFFC is that I'm terrible about remembering to take pills. Which means I will forget my prenatal vitamin. a lot. With DD I probably only took it about 50 percent of the time. I should probably feel worse about it than I do. 

• I am POAS twice a day, just to compare the darkness of lines. They are all laid out on the bathroom vanity.

I also ate potato chips for lunch yesterday and potato salad for dinner.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • I'm not interested in food at all and have lost 3 pounds. I'm not throwing up or feeling sick, just not interested. When I do find something appealing I have to eat in secret or DS wants it and I get mad lol

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Lauren659:
    I am POAS twice a day, just to compare the darkness of lines. They are all laid out on the bathroom vanity. I also ate potato chips for lunch yesterday and potato salad for dinner.

LOL... You are not the only one... 

Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• image bunnyfungo:

Let's get this party started

For the newbies--Flame Free Friday Confession is hardly flame free

And, go!

No confession just yet, but I love the GIF. I met James Woods once, I was working at a shoe store and he was buying shoes for his elderly mother. He was super cool. 

• I just ate a durum... which is basically a wrap of chicken, vegetables, your favorite sauce and fries... I only allow myself one durum a pregnancy, and I already used it at 4 weeks!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• It's 10:25 and I'm still in my PJs. DD has been napping for almost 45min and I need to get it in gear, but I'm so enjoying a few minutes to just sip coffee and play on the interwebz. I'm going to pay for this when she wakes up and we need to get out of the house!
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I haven't had a healthy meal since my BFP on Tuesday.

• AnyMaxAnyMax
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
    image bandteacher:
    I haven't had a healthy meal since my BFP on Tuesday.

French fries have been the main part of my meals since my BFP on Wednesday.
    BFP#5 - IUI#1 12/31/2013 - Clomid+Novarel+Endometrin - EDD 9/24/2014 - Eagle is a girl!! 
    Induction began at 35+6 after progressing to severe preeclampsia
    Eagle born 8/28/2014 at 36+1 by csection after 56 hour failed induction
    image imageimage
    ***All Welcome***
  • image bandteacher:
    I haven't had a healthy meal since my BFP on Tuesday.

I haven't had a healthy meal since....nevermind, I don't want to talk about it. 

• My FFFC is that I'm more terrified then excited. I have always wanted two but after the complications with DD, I'm not looking forward to this pregnancy as much as I should be. Not excited for movement, kicks, etc... I'm excited for the baby at the end though! :
    Been Married Since 9.23.11 to the Love of My Life! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Chart
  • image jmk5287:
    My FFFC is that I'm more terrified then excited. I have always wanted two but after the complications with DD, I'm not looking forward to this pregnancy as much as I should be. Not excited for movement, kicks, etc... I'm excited for the baby at the end though! :

I think I have selective memory about my first pregnancy. Now that I'm pregnant again all I can think about was how amazing it felt to feel her move, hiccup, kick, etc. But I know I complained a lot. A lot a lot. So I'm sure I'll be feeling this way in a few more weeks lol 

• I'm a fatfatty that just ate chips for lunch and am already thinking about the chocolate milkshake I want after work.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Also, this is totally flame worthy but I'm afraid this baby won't be as cute as my DS. DS's father is really good looking and has really good genes. Even though my boyfriend now is good looking, his other children aren't so cute....
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • DH and DD already have a total daddy's little girl bond going on. I kind of hope this is a boy because that does make me a bit jealous!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just had trouble getting off the couch. Not boding well for the next 9 months lol
  • I had every intention to eat an egg toast for breakfast yesterday but the spicy southern style veggie soup in the pantry called me instead. Then the Frank's Hot Sauce too. I wasn't sick until yesterday evening. Today I had some graham crackers, a slice of cheese, a beef sausage like a bratwurst. Then I brushed my teeth it all came up. I am totally switching to cinnamon toothpaste! Ugh!
  • Let's just get this out there: I'm a dirty, dirty lurker.

On TTGP's FFFC there is a mom that left her 7 month old home alone sleeping on the couch Indifferent

Wut?! 

• image bunnyfungo:
    Let's just get this out there: I'm a dirty, dirty lurker.On TTGP's FFFC there is a mom that left her 7 month old home alone sleeping on the couch [:]Wut?!nbsp;

Xp? Please?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

photo 360f699e-0421-41c8-9d7b-214303c2f688_zpsad39dafc.jpg
  • image FarmBoysWife:
    image bunnyfungo:
    Let's just get this out there: I'm a dirty, dirty lurker.On TTGP's FFFC there is a mom that left her 7 month old home alone sleeping on the couch [:]Wut?!nbsp;
    Xp? Please?

http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/3/75029110/ShowThread.aspx

hope that's clicky 

• image Ksfeher:
    I had every intention to eat an egg toast for breakfast yesterday but the spicy southern style veggie soup in the pantry called me instead. Then the Frank's Hot Sauce too. I wasn't sick until yesterday evening. Today I had some graham crackers, a slice of cheese, a beef sausage like a bratwurst. Then I brushed my teeth it all came up. I am totally switching to cinnamon toothpaste! Ugh!

Ugh I hope you feel better. Sucking on cinnamon candies makes my queasiness go away [as well as lemon water].
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • image bunnyfungo:

image FarmBoysWife:
    image bunnyfungo:

Xp? Please?

hope that's clicky 

It's phone clicky :D

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

photo 360f699e-0421-41c8-9d7b-214303c2f688_zpsad39dafc.jpg
  • Yikes

image bunnyfungo:

image FarmBoysWife:
    image bunnyfungo:

Xp? Please?

hope that's clicky 

Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Let's see...DD is refusing to take any of her naps today.  I'm exhausted and feel like I'm going to puke any second.  I met my DH for lunch and proceeded to yell at him about it because it took me 30 minutes to get there and then he was nowhere to be found for 10 minutes, wouldn't answer his phone, and our 9 month old was screaming in my ear. 
  • image bunnyfungo:

Let's just get this out there: I'm a dirty, dirty lurker.

On TTGP's FFFC there is a mom that left her 7 month old home alone sleeping on the couch Indifferent

Wut?! 

Holy CRAP!  And then you have a dumbass telling her not to worry about it "what could happen anyway?"

Generally I try not to judge mothers - it's a tough job and we can't live up to everybody elses standards all of the time, buuuut in this case - I judge.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image bunnyfungo:

Let's just get this out there: I'm a dirty, dirty lurker.

Wut?! 

And another mother even said she used to do the same with her 3 year old to run to the gas station! Some things/people I will never understand. 

• Hmmm.... I into'd myself yesterday explaining that I was nervous about the preganancy and telling my husband. I still haven't. Told him that is. 

But I will.... tonight maybe?? 

• AnyMaxAnyMax
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
    image BGrahl90:
    Hmmm.... I into'd myself yesterday explaining that I was nervous about the preganancy and telling my husband. I still haven't. Told him that is.nbsp;nbsp;But I will.... tonight maybe??nbsp;

I really hope this doesn't come off wrong, but please tell him already! Not telling him isn't going to make it any less of a reality, and the longer you wait, the less time y'all will have to figure everything out!
    Hope it goes well, hun.
    BFP#5 - IUI#1 12/31/2013 - Clomid+Novarel+Endometrin - EDD 9/24/2014 - Eagle is a girl!! 
    Induction began at 35+6 after progressing to severe preeclampsia
    Eagle born 8/28/2014 at 36+1 by csection after 56 hour failed induction
    image imageimage
    ***All Welcome***
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards