Injects + IUI #4=BFN
IVF #1 April/May 2014= BFN, heartbroken. 6 Frosties
May/June 2014 FET = canceled. Polyps found on Saline Sonogram
Hysteroscopy 5/27
August 2014 FET #1= BFP 8/29/14 EDD 5/12/14, CP 9/3/14 
September 2014 FET #2

There's hope in the darkness

Re: FFFC

• I've been feeling nauseous and just all around sick the last couple of days and I am on CD 2. I'm not going to lie I had a split second of "maybe I'm pregnant and it's not my period!" And then I realized that was stupid and this is obviously my period and I probably have a stomach flu.

Edit: I posted before I wanted to.

September TTGP Siggy Challenge: Teenage Crush - Legolas (LOTR)
    image.
    Married: 7/30/2011 - TTC #1 since June 2013 - Met with RE 6/24/14
    Me: Initial ultrasound: normal. CD 3 bloodwork: normal. HSG: Normal.
    DH: SA = Average motility, Good count.
    DX: Unexplained, possible Endo.
    September 2014 - Cycle 15: Letrozole with TI = ?
    TTGP 2013 Award: Most Supportive
    image. image..
    Everyone Welcome
    New to TTGP? Read this

• Based on the UO thread last night and the opinions on grooming I thought I'd share this... I've gotten laser hair removal for my underarms and Brazilian bikini. I save so much time now that I don't have to shave them. I'm considering doing my legs
    photo ff91ce74-8384-43c1-b2b6-aa7c459c9cf9_zps3091293d.jpg BabyFruitTicker
  • I have two. 

I've been lurking and reading the FFFC on other boards lately because ours have been really lame.

When people make really ridiculous, ignorant, etc. comments on here I don't ever really get over it. I always in the back of my mind think well they said XYZ. Some examples that come to mind, I know whenever Lepetite now posts I will think of yesterday or the whole emejay debacle of 2013. 

TTC #1 My Chart

Off BCP 9/12 Temping/OPKs 10/12
    3 Cycle of Femera + IUI=BFN
    Injects + IUI #4=BFN
    Hysteroscopy 5/27
    September 2014 FET #2

• image Amsull324:
    Based on the UO thread last night and the opinions on grooming I thought I'd share this... I've gotten laser hair removal for my underarms and Brazilian bikini. I save so much time now that I don't have to shave them. I'm considering doing my legs

I would love to do that.

I don't think it has anything do with with feminism. I am  just not comfortable not shaving. I feel disgusting when not shaved.  

TTC #1 My Chart

Injects + IUI #4=BFN
    Hysteroscopy 5/27
    September 2014 FET #2

• I have let my brain convince me that I am pregnant. I refuse to test because I have plans this weekend that involve alcohol and I have a meet I am prepping for and like I can get pregnant without drugs.

I really want to punch myself in the face for it.

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Here's mine: I was babysitting recently and took my OPK test with me since I was going to be there during my prime test time. I was going to try peeing into the wrapper like another Bumpie recommended, so I did, and I got pee all over my hand and the toilet seat. To make things worse, I forgot to take the little "stay fresh" pouch out, so my pee reacted with it and the test was kaput.

I kept the strip because I didn't have time to use it, so later I looked for an actual cup to pee into. I couldn't fun any disposables, so I just used one of the kitchen cups from the cabinet and washed it out really well. Haha!
  • image GhostMonkey:

I have let my brain convince me that I am pregnant. I refuse to test because I have plans this weekend that involve alcohol and I have a meet I am prepping for and like I can get pregnant without drugs.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I didn't want to test because we're going to a BBQ that will probably involve lots of drinking. I ended up testing because I'm a weakling. :( BFNs always suck but now I know I'm in the clear to drink my sorrows away tonight!

photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• image BethDerek:
    I recorded a super funny video of my cat the other night, but I won'tnbsp;show it tonbsp;anyone because you can see in the videonbsp;how much of a mess my bedroom is. I'm talking cups and water bottles all over my night stand, clothes all over the floor,nbsp;receipts and random crap on the dresser, etc.nbsp;The most embarassing part is thatnbsp;our room looks like this so often that my H didn't think anything of it and was like, "You have to put that on facebook!" It wasn't until I showed him the video again and pointed out the mess that he agreed with me.

Lol, no judging here! That sounds just like my house! Haha
  • image GhostMonkey:

I have let my brain convince me that I am pregnant. I refuse to test because I have plans this weekend that involve alcohol and I have a meet I am prepping for and like I can get pregnant without drugs.

What "symptoms" are you having to make you think you are pregnant? 

You're a pretty logical person, so I would imagine if you have reason to believe there may be, they are real reasons. 

TTC #1 My Chart

Injects + IUI #4=BFN
    Hysteroscopy 5/27
    September 2014 FET #2

• image Beth&Derek:
    I recorded a super funny video of my cat the other night, but I won't show it to anyone because you can see in the video how much of a mess my bedroom is. I'm talking cups and water bottles all over my night stand, clothes all over the floor, receipts and random crap on the dresser, etc. The most embarassing part is that our room looks like this so often that my H didn't think anything of it and was like, "You have to put that on facebook!" It wasn't until I showed him the video again and pointed out the mess that he agreed with me.

Ahhh I've done this so many times! They always do the cute shiiit when the house is a mess! Once my H posted a really sweet picture of one of our cats belly up laying against the wall on Facebook, but the floor really needed to be swept and you could see a few cheerios in the background. I made him take it down because I was so embarrassed. 

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• Our landlord is coming over on Sunday to do a walk-through with potential new renters. I don't think I'm going to have the house cleaned to her expectations or smelling good enough for her.

I think she has unrealistic expectations of what a house that has 3 dogs, 3 cats, and a toddler is going to look like, and she intends to bring plants along to "spice" the place up. There is no room in this house for any sort of plant, you fuuucking moron. YOU didn't even have plants when you lived here.

June 2014 July Siggy Challenge - Squish Pics

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • image MeatandBandP:
    image GhostMonkey:

What "symptoms" are you having to make you think you are pregnant? 

You're a pretty logical person, so I would imagine if you have reason to believe there may be, they are real reasons. 

Effing bump. Stop eating my responses.

Headaches (which are due to my trap strain and are gone after acupuncture yesterday), digestive system in full clean out mode, nausea I can't shake (though it's less today so that may have been headache related), gassy, plus other stupid shiit I know really doesn't mean anything.

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

• image MeatandBandP:

When people make really ridiculous, ignorant, etc. comments on here I don't ever really get over it. I always in the back of my mind think well they said XYZ. Some examples that come to mind, I know whenever Lepetite now posts I will think of yesterday or the whole emejay debacle of 2013. 

I was thinking this exact thing yesterday. I just want to respond to all of her posts by saying "Okay, bigot."

Especially since she seemed so proud of the term, I don't feel all that bad about it. 

Me & DH: 24 Married: 5/11
    Started TTC: 12/12 Testing Started: 5/14
    Dx: Irregular Ovulation, possible PCOS
    Treatment starting July '14: Letrozole + Trigger + TI
    Surprise natural BFP right before starting meds!!!!!- EDD 3/7/15
    March '15 August Siggy Challenge- Best Photobomb (Yeah, it's a gif, shuddup.)
  • image jjgrl55:
    image MeatandBandP:

I was thinking this exact thing yesterday. I just want to respond to all of her posts by saying "Okay, bigot."

Especially since she seemed so proud of the term, I don't feel all that bad about it. 

Yep, I feel the same way. 

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• kali55kali55
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

image Beth&Derek:
    I recorded a super funny video of my cat the other night, but I won't show it to anyone because you can see in the video how much of a mess my bedroom is. I'm talking cups and water bottles all over my night stand, clothes all over the floor, receipts and random crap on the dresser, etc. The most embarassing part is that our room looks like this so often that my H didn't think anything of it and was like, "You have to put that on facebook!" It wasn't until I showed him the video again and pointed out the mess that he agreed with me.

I have the same problem.  I have clothing all over my side of our room.  I've been trying to gather clothing to donate for flood relief and so it's even more of a disaster zone than normal. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I already bought baby clothes. Well, one onesie that says my daddy is awesome to tell DH. but it just stares at me in my underwear drawer everyday. I am starting to think it was a bad idea.

I don't stand with Wendy. I get so mad at all these people who hear one thing about legislation and immediately decide whether they are for or against. The bill in texas was not OUTLAWING abortions. So congratulations all you people standing up to her. The bill simply made late term abortions illegal and passed regulations that the places where the procedures are done, be up to snuff like an ambulatory surgical center, which is what is happening. Unless you like what happened in Philadelphia and think it is every woman's right to be taken advantage of in unsafe and unclean environments.

I am pro choice, although it would never be my choice. But read a little bit before you get all holier-than- thou women's lib on me.

flame suit is already on, flame away.

PS How is that for spicing the FFFC up? 

• FFFS - I'm still married to my husband. We've been separated for over a year. He's been very, very difficult to work with, because he refuses to pay for half of the legal costs. And I haven't been able to afford it on my own. But, I actually have a consult w/a lawyer today that I think will be able to help me on the budget I have.

I've been side-eyed for the last year by everyone because I decided to move on with my life. I left a very emotionally/verbally abusive marriage/relationship, and it took a lot of therapy to make me realize that it wasn't my fault. I did EVERYTHING I could to make it work and it didn't. I deserve to happy and loved too.

Also, s/o and I met just this year. We fell in love in two weeks. I've never been more happy in my entire life and it upsets me that we have to prove to people that our feelings for each other and real and honest. Just because our relationship hasn't been around for years doesn't make it any less valuable than a couple that's been together longer than us.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image harm1781:

I already bought baby clothes. Well, one onesie that says my daddy is awesome to tell DH. but it just stares at me in my underwear drawer everyday. I am starting to think it was a bad idea.

I don't stand with Wendy. I get so mad at all these people who hear one thing about legislation and immediately decide whether they are for or against. The bill in texas was not OUTLAWING abortions. So congratulations all you people standing up to her. The bill simply made late term abortions illegal and passed regulations that the places where the procedures are done, be up to snuff like an ambulatory surgical center, which is what is happening. Unless you like what happened in Philadelphia and think it is every woman's right to be taken advantage of in unsafe and unclean environments.

I am pro choice, although it would never be my choice. But read a little bit before you get all holier-than- thou women's lib on me.

You realize that many late term abortions are due to someone going into their anatomy scan and finding out their child has a deformity not compatible with life, and often times they will not survive to term.

It's pretty disgusting that you would force a woman to carry that child until it dies instead of leaving her the choice to medically terminate. Some will choose to carry. Others will not. That is their choice and should be their choice. And don't spout some crap about how you would never consider that option- you have no idea what you would consider until you are in that place and God willing, you will never know what it is like to make that choice.

It's not some woman that just put it off until 24 weeks like the pro-life jackasses would have you believe.

• mrstgpmrstgp
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer

I am starting to get really mad at my husband.

There are PILES of his crap in every single room of the house. His laundry pile is skyhigh and he refuses to let me do it (he is more cautious about his clothes than I am, think Sheldon from Big Bang Theory) but the smell!! OMFG! 

And since we have been TTC whenever something even remotely looking like a preggo symptom he gets all excited and says "maybe your pregnant!" And he seems ot have no understanding it takes time for things to get 'lined-up' in order to test.  

• image GhostMonkey:
    image harm1781:

I already bought baby clothes. Well, one onesie that says my daddy is awesome to tell DH. but it just stares at me in my underwear drawer everyday. I am starting to think it was a bad idea.

You realize that many late term abortions are due to someone going into their anatomy scan and finding out their child has a deformity not compatible with life, and often times they will not survive to term.

It's pretty disgusting that you would force a woman to carry that child until it dies instead of leaving her the choice to medically terminate. Some will choose to carry. Others will not. That is their choice and should be their choice. And don't spout some crap about how you would never consider that option- you have no idea what you would consider until you are in that place and God willing, you will never know what it is like to make that choice.

It's not some woman that just put it off until 24 weeks like the pro-life jackasses would have you believe.

It is my understanding that it does allow for late term abortions in the case of harm to the mother, but you are right I hadn't considered that and I should read into it. I had a friend that went through this, and I would never wish that on another person. ever. And she still has to fight insurance for tens of thousands of dollars. Which is bad enough after such a terrible experience

I will look it up and see what I find out! 

• image kettbride:

I am starting to get really mad at my husband.

There are PILES of his crap in every single room of the house. His laundry pile is skyhigh and he refuses to let me do it (he is more cautious about his clothes than I am, think Sheldon from Big Bang Theory) but the smell!! OMFG! 

And since we have been TTC whenever something even remotely looking like a preggo symptom he gets all excited and says "maybe your pregnant!" And he seems ot have no understanding it takes time for things to get 'lined-up' in order to test.  

I would start bagging it in trash bags. And I have done this to my DH.

June 2014 July Siggy Challenge - Squish Pics

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • image harm1781:
    image GhostMonkey:
    image harm1781:

It is my understanding that it does allow for late term abortions in the case of harm to the mother, but you are right I hadn't considered that and I should read into it. I had a friend that went through this, and I would never wish that on another person. ever. And she still has to fight insurance for tens of thousands of dollars. Which is bad enough after such a terrible experience

A baby that won't survive is not necessarily going to cause harm to the mother, so it would not apply.

• image GhostMonkey:
    image harm1781:

This.

I wish I could find an amazing article written about George Tiller, who was shot to death in front of his family in church by some nutjob pro-lifer. Dr. Tiller saved women's lives. And children's lives, by performing abortions for young rape victims.

Late term abortions need to be here legally and safe for women who need it.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• image teal owl:
    FFFS I'm still married to my husband. We've been separated for over a year. He's been very, very difficult to work with, because he refuses to pay for half of the legal costs. And I haven't been able to afford it on my own. But, I actually have a consult w/a lawyer today that I think will be able to help me on the budget I have.
    I've been sideeyed for the last year by everyone because I decided to move on with my life. I left a very emotionally/verbally abusive marriage/relationship, and it took a lot of therapy to make me realize that it wasn't my fault. I did EVERYTHING I could to make it work and it didn't. I deserve to happy and loved too.
    Also, s/o and I met just this year. We fell in love in two weeks. I've never been more happy in my entire life and it upsets me that we have to prove to people that our feelings for each other and real and honest. Just because our relationship hasn't been around for years doesn't make it any less valuable than a couple that's been together longer than us.

I am not sure what state you live in but I know in Texas you cannot complete the divorce proceedings if the female is pregnant, even if it's not with the husband's child. Then you have to have paternity confirmed etc once the baby is born.

You may already know about the laws in your state, just thought I'd throw it out there for you to keep in mind. Hope the meeting with the attorney goes well.
    imageBFP #1- EDD 12/5/13. MC @ 5w. *Currently TTA*image
    TTGP August Signature Challenge- Childhood Cartoon- Scooby Doo

• image themrsJRD:
    image teal owl:
    FFFS I'm still married to my husband. We've been separated for over a year. He's been very, very difficult to work with, because he refuses to pay for half of the legal costs. And I haven't been able to afford it on my own. But, I actually have a consult w/a lawyer today that I think will be able to help me on the budget I have. I've been sideeyed for the last year by everyone because I decided to move on with my life. I left a very emotionally/verbally abusive marriage/relationship, and it took a lot of therapy to make me realize that it wasn't my fault. I did EVERYTHING I could to make it work and it didn't. I deserve to happy and loved too. Also, s/o and I met just this year. We fell in love in two weeks. I've never been more happy in my entire life and it upsets me that we have to prove to people that our feelings for each other and real and honest. Just because our relationship hasn't been around for years doesn't make it any less valuable than a couple that's been together longer than us.
    I am not sure what state you live in but I know in Texas you cannot complete the divorce proceedings if the female is pregnant, even if it's not with the husband's child. Then you have to have paternity confirmed etc once the baby is born. You may already know about the laws in your state, just thought I'd throw it out there for you to keep in mind. Hope the meeting with the attorney goes well.

That's stupid that you can't complete it just because of pregnancy, but this is Texas we are talking about.

Most states will assume that the husband is the father, so getting another man on the birth certificate will require more court time (and costs) not to mention the hassle of paying back the support your husband will be ordered to pay for a child that isn't his.

• image harm1781:
    image GhostMonkey:
    image harm1781:

OK so from what I can find, which is mainly a bunch of either side bashing the other, and am having troubles finding the actual bill. It does look like it restricts all after 20 weeks. In which case, I am the fool for not reading enough and I agree with you. There have to be allowances and not lump everyone in categories.

I do agree that there should be some regulation on the safety of the centers and doctors should have admitting privileges at hospitals.  

I have been back and forth on this, and while I think Wendy was really standing up for what she believed in, I couldn't get behind it, thank you for reminding me that there is always another way to look at things. 

• image harm1781:

Also, the "regulations" you refer to are generally trumped up rules designed specifically to close down the few abortion providers in the state. For instance, SB 5 specifies wider hallways and "better airflow" (which would require most clinics, already struggling for funding, to somehow obtain mountains of money for construction costs) and requires that all clinics, even those that simply administer an abortion pill, be able to accept admissions from local hospitals. To put this in perspective, a dental office generally performs more dangerous and demanding surgery....yet I don't see bills being passed about dental office regulation.

It's hilarious that you are telling everyone to research when you haven't done any research yourself. 

Me & DH: 24 Married: 5/11
    Started TTC: 12/12 Testing Started: 5/14
    Dx: Irregular Ovulation, possible PCOS
    Treatment starting July '14: Letrozole + Trigger + TI
    Surprise natural BFP right before starting meds!!!!!- EDD 3/7/15
    March '15 August Siggy Challenge- Best Photobomb (Yeah, it's a gif, shuddup.)
  • image GhostMonkey:

image themrsJRD:
    image teal owl:
    FFFS I'm still married to my husband. We've been separated for over a year. He's been very, very difficult to work with, because he refuses to pay for half of the legal costs. And I haven't been able to afford it on my own. But, I actually have a consult w/a lawyer today that I think will be able to help me on the budget I have. I've been sideeyed for the last year by everyone because I decided to move on with my life. I left a very emotionally/verbally abusive marriage/relationship, and it took a lot of therapy to make me realize that it wasn't my fault. I did EVERYTHING I could to make it work and it didn't. I deserve to happy and loved too. Also, s/o and I met just this year. We fell in love in two weeks. I've never been more happy in my entire life and it upsets me that we have to prove to people that our feelings for each other and real and honest. Just because our relationship hasn't been around for years doesn't make it any less valuable than a couple that's been together longer than us.
    I am not sure what state you live in but I know in Texas you cannot complete the divorce proceedings if the female is pregnant, even if it's not with the husband's child. Then you have to have paternity confirmed etc once the baby is born. You may already know about the laws in your state, just thought I'd throw it out there for you to keep in mind. Hope the meeting with the attorney goes well.

That's stupid that you can't complete it just because of pregnancy, but this is Texas we are talking about.

Most states will assume that the husband is the father, so getting another man on the birth certificate will require more court time (and costs) not to mention the hassle of paying back the support your husband will be ordered to pay for a child that isn't his.

I've heard that's the case in IL too, which is stupid as well. It says that on my court papers asking if the wife is pregnant. I have the forms printed out and I could complete them, have husband sign with a notary and file them to the courts, but I'm not confident I'm filling them out correctly. I've been trying on my own for awhile. I don't want to pay $400 in court fees and find out I didn't do the papers right and be out all the money if they don't grant my divorce.

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

• I've been going to the casino on a weekly basis. I'm not a big spender, but still...

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• image harm1781:

Your use of the word "simply" in reference to this type of legislation is asinine and gives me the impression you haven't "read a little bit" about it.

My FFFC: For my birthday I bought myself a way-too-expensive pair of jeans, but they are gorgeous and totally worth it!

imageimage  image

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP 2013 Award Best PIP

My Chart