September 2012 Moms

Re: FFFC, anyone?

• I haven't even finished my coffee yet.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I told all my friends that I was taking an fb break to be more productive and then somehow I ended up back here instead. It's definitely way less time consuming, but I still feel a little guilty.

I will be back with something [hopefully] more juicy after I put my kid to sleep.
  • I'm getting LO baptized a week from Sunday because it's important to my parents and Dh's family. We go to church with my family, but we're agnostic.
  • image icedcoffeeluv:
    I haven't even finished my coffee yet.

Get on it, Iced!
  • jlk6jlk6
    2500 Comments 250 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    I've never had hummus. And until recently, didn't know what it was made from either.

I'm pretty much dried up now but I still let Connor nurse when he wakes up early morning, or lately its been around 330 or 4ish again :/ and sometimes if he wakes up from a nap early and I know he's still tired I will lay down with him and let him nurse back to sleep.
    Momma to Connor (9/2012) and Baby K (11/2014)
  • StasiStasi
    Ninth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
    The last few months, really since I've been back from maternity leave, I've checked out at work. This is very bad because I'm a federal employee. I feel like its my duty to go full tilt everyday because the general populace is paying salary.

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• I came in to work to an email from my boss with something that is a number one priority this morning. I was slightly (or maybe not slightly) irritated because I like to drink my coffee and bump when I first get here.

View Raw Image'>

• StasiStasi
    image jlk6:
    I've never had hummus. And until recently, didn't know what it was made from either.

I'm pretty much dried up now but I still let Connor nurse when he wakes up early morning, or lately its been around 330 or 4ish again :/ and sometimes if he wakes up from a nap early and I know he's still tired I will lay down with him and let him nurse back to sleep.

I don't nurse not since around 3 months but I can see doing this. After I stopped, sometimes I had the feeling I wanted to just nurse even if there was no milk because I enjoyed the bonding so much.

Little Sprout Blog

• jlk6jlk6
    2500 Comments 250 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    image Stasi:
    The last few months, really since I've been back from maternity leave, I've checked out at work. This is very bad because I'm a federal employee. I feel like its my duty to go full tilt everyday because the general populace is paying salary.

Get back to work! I'm not paying you to bump!

Totally kidding!
    Momma to Connor (9/2012) and Baby K (11/2014)
  • StasiStasi
    image jlk6:

I don't nurse not since around 3 months but I can see doing this. After I stopped, sometimes I had the feeling I wanted to just nurse even if there was no milk because I enjoyed the bonding so much.

Little Sprout Blog

• image Stasi:

This is me (minus the federal employee part). I'm so checked out.

View Raw Image'>

• I wish we had more open honest discussions about life stuff without people's pearls rolling down hallway from breaking the strand after clutching them so tightly.

HL meme 23

Tessa: 10.28.10                             Nora: 8.30.12

• I had a discussion with a couple work friends yesterday and got called a prude (which I am). I had sex with H last night to spite them.

HL meme 23

• image LoisLayn23:
    I wish we had more open honest discussions about life stuff without people's pearls rolling down hallway from breaking the strand after clutching them so tightly.
    like what?
  • image SpoofLeJones:
    image LoisLayn23:
    I wish we had more open honest discussions about life stuff without people's pearls rolling down hallway from breaking the strand after clutching them so tightly.
    like what?

IDK, but I think a lot of the reason "the board has changed" or whatever is because people won't engage in anything that's not totally superficial.

HL meme 23

• image LoisLayn23:
    I had a discussion with a couple work friends yesterday and got called a prude (which I am). I had sex with H last night to spite them.

like the "name names" rule, give more detail. O:-) 

ETA: about the convo, not the secks.  

• I'm the friend that peed on the expired hpt that unem was asking about yesterday. It was positive, but I have a feeling it's a false, so I'm just going to wait to test again until my package of wondfos comes in the mail next week.
  • image the mathlete:

image LoisLayn23:
    I had a discussion with a couple work friends yesterday and got called a prude (which I am). I had sex with H last night to spite them.

What, like position?

ETA: Saw your edit. LOL We were talking about scheduling sex and trying to get the kids to bed before DH gets home at 8pm. I said I'm usually ready to sleep by then so we put it on the calendar so he gets sex sometime each month. They called me a prude for scheduling it and not being spontaneous.

HL meme 23

• image LoisLayn23:

image SpoofLeJones:
    image LoisLayn23:
    like what?

IDK, but I think a lot of the reason "the board has changed" or whatever is because people won't engage in anything that's not totally superficial.

I agree. I think people are too afraid to end up on someone's post it, so they generally just keep their mouths shut. Lame.
  • StasiStasi
    image SpoofLeJones:
    I'm the friend that peed on the expired hpt that unem was asking about yesterday. It was positive, but I have a feeling it's a false, so I'm just going to wait to test again until my package of wondfos comes in the mail next week.

Whhhaaatt111!!!111?

Little Sprout Blog

• image SpoofLeJones:
    I'm the friend that peed on the expired hpt that unem was asking about yesterday. It was positive, but I have a feeling it's a false, so I'm just going to wait to test again until my package of wondfos comes in the mail next week.

i was hoping it was youuuuuuu! 

• image SpoofLeJones:

This explains why you were here so early! You had confessions!!

View Raw Image'>

• StasiStasi
    Here's a doozy.

DH and I are actively TTC, or so I thought. My OPK came up positive. I freaked out and avoided sex for the next two days.

What the fluck is wrong with me?

Little Sprout Blog

• I like Miley's new song. It's no literary work of art, but it's catchy.

This one is hard to say:

After watching a couple episodes of The Wanted Life, I kind of like those boy.

HL meme 23

• image Stasi:
    image SpoofLeJones:

Whhhaaatt111!!!111?
    it was a pretty faint positive. I'm not expecting a BFP, but we will see.
  • image LoisLayn23:
    image the mathlete:

image LoisLayn23:

What, like position?

ETA: Saw your edit. LOL We were talking about scheduling sex and trying to get the kids to bed before DH gets home at 8pm. I said I'm usually ready to sleep by then so we put it on the calendar so he gets sex sometime each month. They called me a prude for scheduling it and not being spontaneous.

Meh. I get it, but maybe I'm a prude too. I feel like I have so much on my plate that we would benefit from a schedule.  

• I think the board is dead convo is what kills the board. Bring up interesting topics and people will discuss.
  • image Stasi:
    Here's a doozy.

DH and I are actively TTC, or so I thought. My OPK came up positive. I freaked out and avoided sex for the next two days.

What the fluck is wrong with me?
    This made me chuckle. Second kids are serious bidness, I don't blame you.
  • I think a lot of peoples' oops I'm pregly announcements are not all that oops. I'm not naming names because I don't know who, but I think it's easier to justify "oops I'm pregnant" than "I'm trying and I have a 3-4-5-6 month old."

HL meme 23

• image SpoofLeJones:

Ooh, that was a juicy confession!