November 2012 Moms

I usually lurk but (NBR but sad)

My dog was hit by a car today and I just feel like crap. She was only three years old and we loved her so much, she was very much a member of our family. She was a wonderful dog and we miss her so much! Were going to take her into the mountains and bury her tomorrow. My husband who is the most stoic person I know sobbed with me on the couch. I will never be able to un-see that horrific event. She just darted out into a busy road right in front of a pick up truck. The lady never saw her and never could have, I feel so bad for this woman. She was so nice and I made sure she knew that I didn't blame her or anything but it just sucks because I know it probably ruined her day. 

I realize this is random but I just needed to put it out there, putting it down in writing it makes it seem more real. I know she is now in a better place where she can run all the time and there are no cars and plenty of pheasants, but I still wish she was here with us. I am so thankful though that Sonia isn't old enough to understand what happened today. Seeing her chubby 7 month old self blissfully ignorant of this sad thing made me feel better.

I love you Betsy dog, rest in peace pup pup.

baby development
image image
Married May 14, 2011 DD born Nov 10, 2012
On our way to 2u2, due June 22

June '14 April Siggy Cute Animals!

Re: I usually lurk but (NBR but sad)