hi! I had a CS with my first baby, 15 mos ago. he was 9 1/2 pounds. My mother has had 5 children, and they were all particularly big babies, her smallest being 8 lb 8 oz. Her 5th child was 11 lb 5 oz! she delivered vaginally but she wishes she hadn't.
I don't know if im interested in pursuing a VBAC, but given the fact that my first baby was 9.5 lb and theres a possibility my next one will be that size or bigger given my family hx, would you consider a VBAC?
I feel like i would be at high risk for an Emergency-C if the baby was large, or at risk of uterine rupture, or some of the other complications as well.
Im trying to decide if this is worth looking into, or if it just isn't likely a good choice for me. Thanks in advance!!