August 2013 Moms

WTH?

WHY are there only 35 posts in UO? WHO PISSED OFF THE BUMP GODS!?!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

A13 April Siggy Challenge: Fools

Re: WTH?

• traiatraia
    500 Comments 25 Love Its
    Seriously? Going to check now.

I didnt even get to finish reading. Dangit.
  • Yea... I was just in the middle of catching up, clicked on page 3... Only to learn there was no longer a page 3. What else did you talk about beyond homosexuality and epis?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I JUST saw this. WTF?! Really?!

• MMS88MMS88
    250 Answers 500 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its
    No kidding I was in the middle of reading was only on page 2 ::insert sad face::
    Over a year of trying and 3 cycles of Clomid DS#1 arrived
    DC #2 on its way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Uh........Confused
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• image BelhurstBride:
    Yea... I was just in the middle of catching up, clicked on page 3... Only to learn there was no longer a page 3. What else did you talk about beyond homosexuality and epis?!

There was a particular poster who was mentioned in a round about way...wondering if someone got butthurt and tattled. 

A13 April Siggy Challenge: Fools
  • Everything including and relating to breeze's confession is gone. 
  • So i'm not going crazy, good to know
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Man WTF?!! Who tattled?!!
    imageimageimageimage

• Whew... just finished catching up in time!  But just responded to a UO, went back in and it was all messed up. 

• Recap anyone?  I was busy at work today and was waiting until I put the kids to bed to read it... now it's gone!
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • image Jill9288:

image BelhurstBride:
    Yea... I was just in the middle of catching up, clicked on page 3... Only to learn there was no longer a page 3. What else did you talk about beyond homosexuality and epis?!

There was a particular poster who was mentioned in a round about way...wondering if someone got butthurt and tattled. 

and now I'm dying to know!

• And I thought this was one of our tamer UO Thursdays.

• image BelhurstBride:
    image Jill9288:

image BelhurstBride:

and now I'm dying to know!

Halfway through while I was reading the thread most of it disappeared?  Can someone recap?? 

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"
  • Well that's.... different.

• I'm thinking someone tattled due to the end where one poster was talked about in a roundabout way (although entirely truthful). 

However, I'm baffled by why the others got deleted.  

August 2013 BMB April Siggy Challenge - FOOLS

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• image BubblyDevil:
    Well that's.... different.

It happened once before with an AE. Like the entire thread disappeared except certain parts. 

imageimageimageimage

• While I was truthful in my post, I still felt bad about voicing it.
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE:

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • Wow. Glad I read it earlier. I didn't think it was that bad
    Tara
  • Glad I caught myself up earlier.
  •  WTF? I mean, if someone got butthurt about the round-about complaining about them, fine, whatever, but why did the whole gay marriage debate get deleted? :/

• mgg242mgg242
    Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its
    image carlieanddanwedding:

WTF? I mean, if someone got butthurt about the round-about complaining about them, fine, whatever, but why did the whole gay marriage debate get deleted? :/

Exactly 

• image carlieanddanwedding:

WTF? I mean, if someone got butthurt about the round-about complaining about them, fine, whatever, but why did the whole gay marriage debate get deleted? :/

I'm not sure, maybe someone found the part about their marriage legality being compared to sex with a goat highly offensive. However, I think the debate remained rather tame, considering it's such a hot topic. 

imageimageimage

Not sure. It is kind of irritating in a way because there was a lot of good discussion. I don't think anyone was terribly nasty about it. 

imageimageimageimage

• image ELauren88:

I'm not sure, maybe someone found the part about their marriage legality being compared to sex with a goat highly offensive. However, I think the debate remained rather tame, considering it's such a hot topic. 

I thought it was quite tame as well. AND, agreed about the offensiveness, but almost every single post jumped in to point out how ridiculous and offensive that argument is! Maybe THAT was the problem?

Either way, LAME! 

• Do we have any way to commune with the bump gods and see exactly what went down?
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE:

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • image breezalina82:
    So i'm not going crazy, good to know

this!! i thought i was losing my mind!

image ELauren88:

I thought it was quite tame as well. AND, agreed about the offensiveness, but almost every single post jumped in to point out how ridiculous and offensive that argument is! Maybe THAT was the problem?

Either way, LAME! 

Well, I've seen the bump gods jump in and delete before due to what they labeled a "mob mentality". It's probably the reasoning they used this time. They assumed we were "ganging up" on a certain poster (which admittedly, kind of happened unintentionally), went to delete those comments, saw the offensiveness that was the "gay marriage debate" and just took that while they were here. Makes sense I guess...but unnecessary IMO. I've seen posters get more upset over a misspelled baby name. Ha!

imageimageimage
  • I was wondering why there were only 35 responses!
    TTC#1 Me-31 low AMH (0.37) DH-32 perfect

BFP 10/19/2011 missed MC D&C 11/22/11

1. Femara (7.5 mg) only - BFN

2. Femara + Ovidrel+ TI - 2-3 follies- BFN

3. canceled cycle due to cysts

4. Femara + Ovidrel + IUI - 2 follies and 38mil post wash sperm - BFP!

7/27/2012 our precious baby boy was welcomed into the world via c-section.

image"Lilypie
    ">

• image TurtleMomma:
    Do we have any way to commune with the bump gods and see exactly what went down?

I think you can shout out to a MOD, but I don't know if this board actually has one. You may have to shout out on a tri board. 

imageimageimage