August 2011 Moms

S/O tattoos

I don't think we've talked about tattoos lately. And also I don't remember about any of you and the tattoos you may or may not have.

So.... 

Do you have a tattoo? If yes, what is it and does it have special meaning?

PIP them if you want!

Re: S/O tattoos

• I have one tattoo. It's of a hot pink Gerber daisy right in the middle of my back. It's my favourite flower and I got it a few months after my mom died. It has the number of days she lived, in very small text, on one of the petals.

I'll take a photo of it on my break and post it in a bit. 

• No tattoos.  I always say that Jay has enough for the both of us.  
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • None here. I used to have my nose pierced but I couldn't ever get it keeiloid free. I loved that little post in my nose.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I took a super short break and forgot to take a photo. Will do so tonight.

How many tattoos does J have, K?

I used to have my belly button and inner ear pierced. But I got rid of both of them a few years ago. 

• 5 Tattoos. One on my hip a 3 leaf clover, "tramp stamp" a celtic knot that looks like a turtle, Michaela's foot print on my calf, the tree of life, google it it's a neat celtic design on my thigh with my grandparents bitrhdays and death dates and on between my shoulders that was a symbol that my cousin had tattooed on him. After he died all the cousins went out and got it done.

The next in line. Baby boys foot peint to be walking with Michaela's. Possibly the quote "A person's a person no matter how small" with the feet in rememberance of my miscarriages. And each of our signs as a arm band. The words so Leo, Scropio, Libra and Virgo in a nice subtal script.

If I get on my computer tonight I will pip my ink.
    imageimage
    imageimage

October 2013-Valentine's Day Fail
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• None. I'm too scared I'll get one and not like it a month later. I do get the itch here and there.

• Jay has a 3/4 sleeve and another on his opposite arm. He had ourblast name on the back of his arm, but that's now part of the sleeve. 

He has plans for a full back tattoo, but we just seem to always find better ways to spend $5000.  

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I did have my eyebrow pierced. For like a month....

• Tattoo addict here.
    red rose on my left arm
    butterfly on my left arm
    Chinese symbol for love on my right arm
    floral design on my left hip
    star/heart on my right hip
    quote for my H on my right ribs
    heart with lock on my right foot
    Chloe's name and DOB on my left leg
    Kim & Armando Married since 12th Nov 2012

Anniversary

My Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Chloe Jane (29th Aug 2011)

• image JaysonandKristin:

Jay has a 3/4 sleeve and another on his opposite arm. He had ourblast name on the back of his arm, but that's now part of the sleeve. 

He has plans for a full back tattoo, but we just seem to always find better ways to spend $5000.  

Evan really wants a half sleeve. He doesn't have any tattoos because he's afraid of his mother and grandmother, haha. I can't handle spending that kind of money on a tattoo.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have a super small (nickel-sized) butterfly on my inner hip.  It felt like I was placing it really low at the time, but after pregnancy I wish I'd had it placed a little lower.  There's a stretch mark that kind of grazes the upper wing.

And since piercings were mentioned, I had my belly button pierced for five or six years. It had been closed for six-ish years before I got pregnant, but there are some epic stretch marks coming from that area now.  If I ever have a daughter who wants to piece her belly button, I'll be sure to tell her about the fact that her father called me 'treasure map' because I got an X-shaped stretch mark from the piercing site.  My belly button is pretty fancy now...  :S

I had seven piercings in my ears, but I'm down to just four in my lobes now...or maybe just two.  I haven't worn earrings in the other holes in a long time. 

M/C: 9/28/10
    My BFP Chart

photo a3c7ba5d-b9a0-4b3a-ac17-214495329b9c.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have an unfinished chest piece, as well as one in my mouth. 

Piercing wise, I have three in one ear, two in another, my septum, my nostril, and my belly button. None of which have jewelry in at the moment. 
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MMS88MMS88
    250 Answers 500 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its
    Right now I have one which I got for my 18th birthday in memory of my grandpa's. image BTW this was very hard to take by myself being a tramp stamp and all.

My next one will be across my shoulders with the quote "always on my mind, forever in my heart" with DS foot print on one side of the quote and DD on the other side.
    Over a year of trying and 3 cycles of Clomid DS#1 arrived
    DC #2 on its way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have two.

The first one I had done when I was 18. It is a melting clock from Salvador Dali's Persistence of Memory.

This is what it's supposed to look like (I only have the clock, not the bacground)

Sadly, I had it done way too small for the amount of details I wanted to put in, so now it just looks like a big blob right between my shoulder blades. At least I don,t have to look at it?

My second tattoo is of the Little Prince and I got it when I was 20? Or maybe before.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lip, and my septum ring when I actually wore it. 

The unfinished chest piece, about an hour after I got it. 
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My tattoo in all it's cell phone pic glory:

• My DH also has enough tattoos for the both of us. He has a tribal arm band, his last name on the inside of his upper arm, a shamrock on his stomach, and "Beauty from ashes" written in Icelandic down his left side/ rib cage.

I have my nose pierced and have been talking about getting a tat for years, but can't seem to just do it. I actually do have two small tattooed dots on my chest that were done to mark the radiation field when I was undergoing cancer treatment in HS.

Oh, I forgot! DH also has a replica of my two little tattoos dots. I love them. Such a sweet gesture!
    imageimage
  • image MrsSkull1107:
    My tattoo in all it's cell phone pic glory:imagenbsp;
    Dayummmmmm! Nuff said.

• image kikalynne:
    I actually do have two small tattooed dots on my chest that were done to mark the radiation field when I was undergoing cancer treatment in HS. Oh, I forgot! DH also has a replica of my two little tattoos dots. I love them. Such a sweet gesture!

That is so sweet of your H! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image shanado:
    image MrsSkull1107:
    My tattoo in all it's cell phone pic glory:imagenbsp;
    Dayummmmmm! Nuff said.

Um ya. 

• No tattoos here, I'm not really a fan of them for myself.  I'm way too indecisive to commit to something that permanent on my body.  And DH does not like them, so that kind of sealed the deal. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm blushing over here. Thanks, MHa and shan.
  • late to the party-- but here I am

I have 3- A sun/moon on my ankle- I got it on my 18th Birthday- a friend drew it.

I small star/moon on my left foot- just in the crease of your average flip flop-

2 palmtress on my back between my shoulder blades- My name means palmtree ...

I want to get something for LO soon- not sure what.

Also- H and I are getting a matching tatoo- but not a for real match- we want something that together makes sense- as well as apart- I have  rule to never get a name that is not a child or in memory! lol  Right now we are thinking he will get Jessica Rabbit and I'll get Roger Rabbit-- not sure where I want to get Roger yet..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards