March 2014 Moms
Options

Indroduction... Hello!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Nickie and I just got my BFP yesterday and this morning! We are still in a bit of a shock... we were not necessarily TTC, but we are very excited to add this addition to our family! I am praying for a sticky baby. I am coming from June 2011 board and was very active on there with the birth of my son. 

A little bit about myself... I am very involved in my local community and our local Babywearing group. We are currently in the process of becoming Babywearing International Chapter which I was just voted on as the president. My application was just submitted and accepted to become a Volunteer Babywearing Educator. I will be evaluated via Skype or in person in the coming weeks. Babywearing is something very passionate to me and it has made my life more manageable on so many levels. I think that if I didn't find babywearing I think I would have looked at parenting a lot differently. If you have any questions about babywearing or are interested in babywearing please don't hesitate to PM me or give me a post. I'm more then happy to help you. Smile

During my last pregnancy I was diagnosed with severe SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) and was bound to a wheel chair at 33 weeks and placed on bed rest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor. This time around I'm hoping to visit a Chiropractor to make sure that I can try to limit the pain and the alignment issues that I was having. I am aware of it, so I can be more proactive about trying to prevent it or at least not making it as much of a severe case this time around. I am also at a healthier weight this time around. I did go to a lot of PT during and after pregnancy which helped, but not as much as a Chiropractor did so I'm hoping to visit them out of pocket since my health insurance don't cover them. I am trying to also be more active this time around which can help with SPD. I'm trying not to get depressed or think to hard into what we are going to do if we have to deal with my SPD with having a toddler, but I do have an amazing DH and support from family and friends.

H&H 9 months to everyone!

Nickie
Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

Re: Indroduction... Hello!

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome! Your DS is adorable. I will definitely be hitting you up with some baby wearing questions later on. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRemmieRis:
    Welcome and congrats. I'm from the June 2011 board also, and I remember you! One of the main things I remember was the babywearing. H&H 9 months!

Hi RemmieRis!! *Waves*

I don't know why my siggy won't update... it is huge! I apologize for that... The bump is having a burp or something.

Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!

I plan on doing baby wearing at least some, so hopefully later I'll be asking you about all the best carriers.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"