Connect with Pampers

Baby Dry vs Extra Protection

What's the difference? They both say 12 hr of dryness so I don't know what the difference is. Am I missing something?

Re: Baby Dry vs Extra Protection

• Not sure of the difference, but I was not at all impressed with Extra Protection, and use Baby Dry at night (one size up).  I use Cruisers during the day (Swaddlers when she was smaller).
    DH and I: 41; 10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Both versions offer UltraAbsorb core to help keep baby dry.  However, each version will have unique features like Baby Dry offering soft back sheet and soft fasteners to help you adjust and readjust the diaper as needed.  To learn more about each version please visit http://babycare.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2504/p/66/c/0/session/L3NpZC9NTWtoZE90bA%3D%3D 

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
  • image Jessiebug81:
    What's the difference? They both say 12 hr of dryness so I don't know what the difference is. Am I missing something?

Both versions offer UltraAbsorb core to help keep baby dry.  However, each version will have unique features like Baby Dry offering soft back sheet and soft fasteners to help you adjust and readjust the diaper as needed.  To learn more about each version please visit http://babycare.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2504/p/66/c/0/session/L3NpZC9NTWtoZE90bA%3D%3D