April 2013 Moms
Options

What makes you say awwww...

Well I decided to take a long walk with my son in the jogging stroller, I didn't use the car seat for the first time. So while I was walking the only way I knew he was awake was when I saw his spit bubbles... when it stopped I checked him and he was asleep. Then about 30 minutes of being asleep, I saw a big spit bubble.. I said "Are you awake baby boy?" He yawned and blew spit bubbles the rest of the way.. I said awwww in my head. I don't know why, I find him blowing those bubbles so cute.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What makes you say awwww...

• Options
    leasajleasaj member
    My LO has learned to squeal and I think its the cutest thing....even when she does it at 430am. Not upset squeals....happy squeals
  • Options
    His cry lol sooo cute
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When LO cries because I paused her feeding to burp her.  It's this adorable, but mooooom I'm not dooooone cry, it's so cute to me
    ETA: She also stomps her foot when she does it.  I love it, but oh boy when she is older it won't be the same =)
  • Options
    I love his sleppy cry, it sounds like he's saying "ow"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

The big exhales when hes' done eating or just falling asleep in my arms.

He started giggling this week, which is AWESOME.

Sometimes he has this ridiculous pouty lower lip if he's about to have a meltdown, and I feel bad but it makes me laugh at him because it is sooooooooo dramatic.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagetondraluv:
    I love his sleppy cry, it sounds like he's saying "ow"

Same!! Lol
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Her pouty I'm tired whimper when she is trying to nap in the swing, then I come get her out and she smiles from ear to ear. Looks at me like... Sucker! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"