Parenting

High/ Low

What was your high and low of the day?

My high was walking into DSs room this morning and he was sitting up in his crib. This is the first time he's figured out how to pull himself up to the sitting position on his own. He was super excited to see me and started giggling like crazy and waving his arms all around. Super sweet.

My low was coming downstairs with my dogs. Set DS down to let the dogs out and one of my dogs jumped on the sofa and peed. While I was watching. I wasn't happy. Also, my birthday is Friday and my sister just called to cancel on going to dinner. I'm bummed since DS is deployed and I was really looking forward to some family time with my sister.

What are yours?

Re: High/ Low

• Mos3Mos3
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper

I'll play...

High-coming home after a crummy day of work to both boys yelling mama and jumping up and down!  They are so sweet.

Low-DH starts the night shift tonight....he's getting ready now and I'm really depressed about it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • High: Coming home to DS in a great mood. This is rare lately.

Low: I have a coworker that is driving me crazy lately with laziness, and it was really bad today. I'm tired of picking up the slack.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image mben1119:
    High: Coming home to DS in a great mood. This is rare lately.

Low: I have a coworker that is driving me crazy lately with laziness, and it was really bad today. I'm tired of picking up the slack.

Lazy coworkers are the worst. Work is called work for a reason...
  • High: finding out I am PG with my second and being 37 and trying for one cycle

Low: cleaning my 95 degree classroom

BabyFruit Ticker
  • SpookoSpooko
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Combo Breaker

High: I got a lot of exercise in and was able to adequately tame my food cravings bc I am trying to loose weight.

Low: Sunburn.. 

ETA: High #2 is that I was finally able to get DH and myself in for a couple's massage next week. It's our anniversary present to ourselves. I'm so excited! 

• I'm sorry about your birthday!! That's such a bummer. Maybe take your Ds to a kid friendly restaurant instead?? Or call a friend to come over?

High- I drove to myparent's house today and got to see them, my sis and her 2 boys. Ds and my dad were eating carrot sticks together and they said at the same time "what's up, doc?" It was hilarious!  Low- Ds spilled his entire glass of milk at dinner. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal except Dd was in her bumbo on the floor next to us :/ poor thing got a cold milk shower. Surprisingly she didn't cry

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • image Stowne101:

High: finding out I am PG with my second and being 37 and trying for one cycle

Yes congrats! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • High was doing the 30 Day Shred workout video. Haven't worked out in a bit and really enjoyed it.

Low was DD's allergic reaction debacle. It was a real low and now I am exhausted.

• High: My H cooked French toast for dinner. It was freakin' delicious. And he had wine open for me when I got home. He's the best. 

Low: I was stung by a wasp today at work. Inside our back office that has no windows. It still hurts. 

• image LaurelBee:
    image Stowne101:

Yes congrats! 

Congrats again! That is wonderful news!!

• I had a few highs. One high was coming home after work and doing the bedtime routine and getting to see DD really splash around in the tub. It was so cute. Also, I did a Jillian Michaels workout tonight once DD was asleep. Felt so good to get back into that!

My low was that the water was out at work (water main break) and we had to go to the gas station down the street to use the bathroom. Tongue Tied Fortunately, it came on again after a while.

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • High: SD folding laundry without being asked. So sweet. 

Low: DH being a super selfish douche canoe. I think he's broken. Can I get a new husband? 

Bonus Mom to the Bean: June '06
  • High- taking DS#1 outside to play and having him pedal his bike all by himself for the 1st time. He was so excited.

Low- feeling helpless with my crabby reflux baby. He's better this evening, but today was rough for him (and me).

• High- talking to DD on the phone and getting to hear her sweet voice

Low- DD asking me if I wanted to talk to her half brother. Um, no thanks kid!

• image Stowne101:

Congrats :) 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • High: Had a good day with LO, she was in a great mood all day and found out I'm going out of town for the day on Friday :)

Low: Getting into an argument with DH. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Low:  DD1 started throwing up again this morning when I'd thought she was feeling better.

High:  By afternoon she was feeling better again, so I'm hoping this is all over. 

Lilypie - (F3i3)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image Stowne101:

Congratulations!  H &H 9 months!

Lilypie - (F3i3)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • High: I went to te NKOTB, 98 degrees, Boys II Men concert tonight! Donnie is freaking hot.

Low: it was hot in there. Like, uncomfortably hot. And i'm staying at my parent's house tonight with only a wall unit a/c in the living room.

• JBMomJBMom
    250 Love Its 10 Comments Name Dropper First Anniversary

High - went for my fourth PP run. This time taking both dogs with, it was a little crazy.

Low - lack of sleep - DD is sleeping well but I seem to be suffering from insomnia :(