May 2013 Moms

~Nursing Bra PSA~

These nursing bras are AWESOME. Super comfortable, and very supportive (I am a 34H when I'm not nursing). Check them out, definitely worth $49!

ETA: For those on mobile, the brand is Cake. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~Nursing Bra PSA~

• What brand are they again? I'm on my phone so maybe the brand is in the title and I just can't see it. Thx!
  • image LC827:
    What brand are they again? I'm on my phone so maybe the brand is in the title and I just can't see it. Thx!

I found it, she had one of the first words linked. They're called cake 'cotton candy' seamless on Nordstrom.com They do look ridiculously comfy and soft though. Even at VS you could catch a 2 for 49 sale. Sigh.
  • image wku2011:
    image LC827:
    What brand are they again? I'm on my phone so maybe the brand is in the title and I just can't see it. Thx!

I found it, she had one of the first words linked. They're called cake 'cotton candy' seamless on Nordstrom.com They do look ridiculously comfy and soft though. Even at VS you could catch a 2 for 49 sale. Sigh.

I have one too and they are amazing!
  • What size did you get? We are the same non-nursing size (34H) and I think I'm up to a J cup (UK sizing) now... the sizing chart doesn't go up that big! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker