Connect with Pampers

Swaddlers beyond size 2 are hard to find?

We have tried several diaper types for our little one and she seems to have an allergy to almost everything but the pampers swaddlers. She is even sensitive to these at times, especially if I do not open the package, spread them apart and air them out a few days before using them. To top it off, most of the stores around me only sell up to size two, occasionally they will have size three. Is there another pampers brand that is comparable? Our local stores do not sell the sensitive.... 

Re: Swaddlers beyond size 2 are hard to find?

• We get them at Sam's club if you have one of those. 
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :(

• Do you have a Target near by? They have swaddlers up to size 5 there.
    Anniversary
  • image hgoodale:
    We have tried several diaper types for our little one and she seems to have an allergy to almost everything but the pampers swaddlers. She is even sensitive to these at times, especially if I do not open the package, spread them apart and air them out a few days before using them. To top it off, most of the stores around me only sell up to size two, occasionally they will have size three. Is there another pampers brand that is comparable? Our local stores do not sell the sensitive.... 

Sorry to hear you're stuggling to find your size!  Stores tend to stock shelves based on consumer demand, so you might want to talk to the store manager and share your interest with larger size Swaddlers.  Also, I'll be sure to share your comments with my retailer team so they're aware too!  In the meantime, check out our store locator tool to find a store near you that carries your product and/or purchase them here http://www.pampers.com/new-baby-diapers-swaddlers

-HeatherAtPampers

• I don't know if you would be interested in this but I signed up for Amazon mom for the 20% off diapers/wipes so I get the XXL pack (152 diapers for size 3 I believe) for $37.75 instead of $47.75 and they deliver monthly which is nice, if you ever need them before delivery you can place an order but won't get the discount - I know, cause I had to do it haha!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image ashcody2:
    I don't know if you would be interested in this but I signed up for Amazon mom for the 20% off diapers/wipes so I get the XXL pack (152 diapers for size 3 I believe) for $37.75 instead of $47.75 and they deliver monthly which is nice, if you ever need them before delivery you can place an order but won't get the discount - I know, cause I had to do it haha!

Sweet deal, thanks for sharing!!  -HeatherAtPampers 

• Thanks ladies! I'll look into those options :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards