We celebrated DH's birthday last night and he was drinking soda. DD wanted something to drink too, so I went into the kitchen and heated up her juice that was in the fridge (it's winter and she has a runny nose).
She was asking and asking for something to drink, so DH gave her a sip of soda from his crystal glass... and it broke in her mouth. I was in the kitchen and heard everybody screaming, so I went to the dining room to see what had happened, and she had blood in her mouth. I touched her mouth to see if she had any glass left, and BIL "built" the glass again to see if there were any broken pieces missing, but there weren't. It was extremely scary. DH felt sooooo bad.
Oh, and for the ones that helped me out with the music for his birthday, thanks! I chose "It won't be like this forever" for his ppt presentation... He cried even before he saw the slides hahaha.