February 2014 Moms

? ? TUESDAY SYMPTOM CHECK ? ?

This thread is specifically for all those crazy symptoms we get to experience. Tell us yours, ask questions, gripe about it, whatever!

Feel free to respond to other posters questions as well, and this way we can have all the responses and knowledge in one lovely post!

Also ? here are some of the February Badges that were designed ? feel free to take one and use it!

imageimageimageimage

♥ z ~ bfp 8/8/12 ~ edd 4/8/13 ~ mc 8/18/12 ~ link 
♥ hobbit ~ bfp 6/9/13 ~ edd 2/21/14 ~ born 2/21/14 ~ Hanna Lea 

Re: ? ? TUESDAY SYMPTOM CHECK ? ?

• StumpEStumpE
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Comments
    Hugging the toilet, as your toddler yells, "Whatcha doing Mommy? You ok Mommy!"
  • Anyone NOT have cramps? I haven't had any, only What I assume was RLP one evening? Is this pretty normal?

Also... I can't find anything I want to eat. I just have this dull nauseous feeling all the time not enough to throw up, and I'm just never hungry for anything.
  • Same sore boobs. Still pee 20 times a night, nagging, dull nausea that produces no vomit. Everything sounds gross to eat. And cramps. Lovely cramps. Funny thing is, I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world! ftm after 1 mc
  • Nausea that comes and goes 24 hours a day.  I really wish DS 10 months would sleep through the night... it's killing me! 

Yesterday, I had some GI "issues", but I think that was from the onions in the potato salad and not the little bean.

Other than that I am good... :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm starving today! I could just eat and eat and eat...

My headache that is always there is, of course, there. And I'm ready to go to bed. 

Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have a stomach bug on top of MS.

Don't mind me. I'm going to go die in a corner.

• Super bloated today and I just threw up in the work bathroom, which I have been trying to prevent.  Luckily I don't think I was outed.  I haven't been sleeping very well, waking up what seems like every hour.
    imageimage

• image RondackHiker:
    I have a stomach bug on top of MS. Don't mind me. I'm going to go die in a corner.

Oh no! Feel better! 

♥ z ~ bfp 8/8/12 ~ edd 4/8/13 ~ mc 8/18/12 ~ link 
    ♥ hobbit ~ bfp 6/9/13 ~ edd 2/21/14 ~ born 2/21/14 ~ Hanna Lea 

• Cramps.  Terrible ones yesterday that messed with my PgAL brain.  Some nausea in the evenings.  And one food aversion so far... fried rice *gag*. 

BFP #1 4-10-2012, EDD 12-19-2012, ectopic discovered 5-01-12 at 6w6d
    BFP #2 3-22-2013, EDD 11-28-13, natural mc 4-09-13 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 6-10-2013, EDD 2-19-2014, DD born 2-12-14

Lilypie - (m3ND)

• Nausea is in full force today. Nothing sounds appealing and when I do go to eat, the thought of chewing up food makes me ill. 

• I am so tired! I just want to not be constipated, I am eating a ton of fiber! Why body why wont you just let me go normally?!?!

No real MS yet. I hope that I am exempt from MS this time because I had it the entire time with DS. My Mom always says that she never had MS with my brother and I, gee thanks Mom that is really helpful...

BFP #1: 3-26-2009 DS born 1-3-2010

BFP #2: EDD 11-28-13 M/C at 6 weeks

BFP #3: EDD 2-8-14 M/C at 9 weeks

BFP #4: EDD 11-17-14 EP found on right ovary at 7 weeks

4-4-14 Emergency surgery to remove EP and large cyst 

Bo and Kenzi just checked in on Lost Girl's standings in the AfterEllen Visibility Awards. 

• ksgsmuksgsmu
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Third Anniversary

pretty normal symptoms I guess...

-my nipples are on fire

-nausea from mid morning to mid afternoon..not too bad yet. 

- my progesterone supps are making also setting my vag on fire

-I just starting the having to go pee all the time

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    Moving on to DEIVF ( March/April)
    ER- We got 25 eggs!

My TTC BLOG 
    www.psalm9419.blogspot.com

All are welcome to post!

• Headache, sore boobs, and tired. No M/S yet. I didn't get it with DS until 8 or 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have been so tired! I sleep as much as I possibly can.  I have been having cramping off and on, but it isn't too rough. Weirdly, in the last 24 hours I swear my boobs have gone up half of a cup size. So far they aren't sore, which I am thankful for!

image            image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Right side RLP, which is killer. It feels like a muscle ache I just can't get to. Currently churning up some heartburn. No vomitting yet but dealing with nausea that feels like the worst car sickness I've ever had. I've craved fruits and veggies for the first time this week too.
    Team Green turned Blue!
    JJ born 38w3d on January 22nd, 2014
  • I'm still a bloated whale - def look chubby

BFP 6/4/13 - EDD 2/14/14 - Said Goodbye 8/16 @ 14 wks - We will love you always

My Chart 

• Officially popped open some tums last night... I didn't get heartburn with DS until 7 months pregnant!

It seems like everything is happening sooner this time.

I'm exhausted, and when I sleep, its the only time I am not nauseous. Nothing sounds appetizing and I have to force myself to eat small meals all day. No vomiting yet though.

I feel like crud, but am thankful for that at the same time. Symptoms make my PGAL heart happy! (I didn't have hardly any symptoms with my losses)

• Daily MS, constipation, cravings, and some RLP here and there specifically if I get up really fast. Pretty freaking tired and the drowsiness that the Zofran is causing doesn't help! Starting to have a few skin break outs (neck/shoulders).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby 2.0, due: Feb 6, it's a GIRL!
  • I am having a great day.... A little tired, sore breasts, super hungry this one is new to me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image ashleen223:
    Cramps.nbsp; Terrible ones yesterday that messed with my PgAL brain.nbsp; Some nausea in the evenings.nbsp; And one food aversion so far... fried rice gag.nbsp;

I am right there with you. I have had mild PMS like cramps that come and go. The side changes frequently. My PGAl is thankful for all symptoms, But cramps worry me! I keep telling myself it is normal.
    BabyFruit Ticker photo image_zpsc87e7796.jpg
  • So far only cramps, food aversion in general, and exhaustion.  The cramps have woken me up the past two nights.  I get this weird feeling like they are going to turn into something really bad and my body is preparing for it but then they aren't all that bad. And basically just overall exhaustion has taken over.  Eagerly awaiting our first appointment in 2 weeks!

Lilypie - (o6sy)

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14

• I had to abruptly leave my boss' office to be sick and now I have diarrhea. I snapped at a coworker who is a complainer and had it coming.
    Baby #1 due 2/10/14!
  • Today I am a little crampy and woke up to pee three times last night!
  • I cannot keep a thought in my head for 2 seconds.  Not being very productive at work and I have no motivation.  Tireddddd.....yawn.  When's naptime? 

I think the taco bell tacos just outed me at work.  Our bathroom is in our office so everyone can hear my lovely retching.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bloated and exhausted are my main symtoms today. Haven't had any sickness yet!! fingers crossed finally got over sinus issues that plagued me all last week and past weekend! Boobs are not as sore as at first.
  • Constant nausea.

Boobs feel like they weigh a ton.

Finally ate more than a few bites in one sitting. Which was probably a bad idea as I ended up with diarrhea. 

Tired. Can't sleep through the night - must get up to eat/pee/re position a bazillion times. 

Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm - yep The few, the proud, the Diaphragm users. CFNBC? In some sort of weird stage of possible CFNBC acceptance.
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• Pretty crampy today... Which worries me a little. With my first pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms. Sore boobs and headache plagued me yesterday.
  • I never felt like this with DD, I never actually threw up with DD.  I am spent the last 36 hours trying to keep my food down and lost the battle this morning.  So how do you treat naseau that is pregnancy related?  Chicken soup was a bad, bad idea.
    Hallelujah, it's a miracle, I have children AND a signature!
    image image

TTC since February 2009
    MC 6/28/2010 @ 7w 5d
    Dx low progesterone October 2010, IUI success and then a total surprise!
  • Feeling pretty good today. First round of nausea hit, but managed to get thru it by mibbling on something. Sore huge boobs and tiredness all the time. I've been seriously crabby but that lifted after a good nights sleep. Wouldn't trade it for all the tea in China! Happy Tuesday mommies!!!
  • I am SO bloated today! I'm really glad that I chose a nice loose sundress to wear today--comfy and hopefully hiding my suspicious looking belly. :)

missed m/c discovered 1/24/08, D&C 1/25/08

natural m/c 11/7/10

natural m/c 12/17/10