August 2013 Moms

First Creepy Stranger Touch

I'm guessing most everyone remembers their first. I just got mine Sunday.

I thought i was goin to get through pregnancy withnout one but it happened Sunday. We have a chain called Cookout. I walked up to the window to order and the girl behind the counter reached through the order window, put her hand on my belly and let it longer for a good 8 to 10 seconds while creepily saying Where's the Baby!! I slowly backed away. Creepy.

What happened at y'all's first creepy stranger touch?

Re: First Creepy Stranger Touch

• That is super creepy. I don't have anything at that level...
  • I have not had one thank god. I actually haven't had many people touch my belly this pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had one very early in by one of my children's school administrators but nothing since. Thank goodness because I might be inclined to be nasty if someone touched me.
    imageimageimageimage

• My first day at my job. I am visibly pregnsnt, was when i started.

One of the delivery guys walked up to me rubbed my belly and asked me on a date.
    Uh no.
  • We went to a wedding this past weekend where the mother of the best man pointed my bump out to everyone and told me I had something sticking out. She then wanted a profile picture of me and hubby and told us to point to my bump like it was a mistake. Um....no. Not sure how much she had to drink at that point - guessing lots.
  • I gotta say I don't mind if people touch my belly. I worked with third graders who wanted to touch it and talk to it all the time so I guess I got used to it! I did have one though that creeped me out. My sis was hosting a birthday party for her friend and I stopped over for a bit. This really drink guy came up to me and went to reach for my stomach and I backed away and hissed at him like a cat would. Weird I know but I was thrown off cuz that was the first time I wasn't having it. Luckily he got the hint!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow...super creepy.
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"
  • It hasn't happened to me yet.... I consider myself lucky. I am still tempted to buy one of those cute tee shirts with something along the line of "if you didn't make it, don't touch it..."
  • I was walking I passed this lady. She reached to touch my belly I was giving her my back. I thought that was strange most people would touch me facing me.
  • image hstautz:
    I'm guessing most everyone remembers their first. I just got mine Sunday. I thought i was goin to get through pregnancy withnout one but it happened Sunday. We have a chain called Cookout. I walked up to the window to order and the girl behind the counter reached through the order window, put her hand on my belly and let it longer for a good 8 to 10 seconds while creepily saying Where's the Baby!! I slowly backed away. Creepy. What happened at y'all's first creepy stranger touch?

Yikes, I haven't had an encounter with a stranger yet.

BUT, this post makes me crave a Cookout milkshake and fries. I haven't had it since college - about 800 miles away from here. :(

A13 April Siggy Challenge: Fools
  • Hahaha cook out milkshake and fries are the best!!!
  • image hstautz:
    Hahaha cook out milkshake and fries are the best!!!

Yes!  Me too!  

I totally sympathize with the creepy stranger touch, but this post just made me miss NC and crave Cookout! 

Pregnancy Ticker