Parenting

Roll Call!

Who's here and what are you doing?

I am waiting for dinner. I'm hangry. Also:

http://i.imgur.com/OVjQman.jpg

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Roll Call!

• Watching this Grand Canyon walk with DH & periodically stepping outside to check the moon.
    "They tell me you were born premature, my child, but this is only partially true..
    for in my heart you were right on time." 
    Lilypie - (vva6)

• Doing diaper laundry, as per usual. This time though, I have beer!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We ended up taking B to MH's work picnic and she did awesome...which was surprising since she was a cranky mess all afternoon.  A lot of people had their kids around her age and it was cute to see them interacting.

We are making a take and bake Costco pizza for dinner and watching Next Food Network Star.  I should be preparing for bed or showering...I have a 6 am meeting tomorrow morning.  Oof.

Lilypie - (vjFY)image

• We picked up the kids from my parents house and then went to a cookout at the inlaws.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • B is officially weaned as of late last week.

Lilypie - (vjFY)image

• I lurk most of the time, but I'm here. While watching the walk, eating a chocolate chip cookie, and thinking about a beer. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just got out of the pool for the third time today. Our house is a wintry 85 degrees right now so it's a little unpleasant. The cats look like they're about to mutiny.

• image bearsbearsbears:
    B is officially weaned as of late last week.

Yay? I forget how old your LO is.

• image futant462:
    I just got out of the pool for the third time today. Our house is a wintry 85 degrees right now so it's a little unpleasant. The cats look like they're about to mutiny.

That sounds heavenly.  The rain ruined our pool plans so we just hosed the baby off in the driveway.

She loved it.

Lilypie - (vjFY)image

• image futant462:
    I just got out of the pool for the third time today. Our house is a wintry 85 degrees right now so it's a little unpleasant. The cats look like they're about to mutiny.

DH would melt. Our house is 74 and he still complains.

• MH ended up messing up the take and bake pizza...I'm annoyed.
    Lilypie - (vjFY)image

• image kiraliz2:
    image bearsbearsbears:

Yay is correct--she's 15 months old.  She was down to 2 nursing sessions...then 1...then she moved her 6 am session to 4 am and I decided I was done.

It really was mostly painless for everyone involved.

Lilypie - (vjFY)image

• Now I want some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I'm sitting on the couch after putting DS down to bed way past his normal bedtime because as soon as I figure this parenting thing out, it all goes to hell.

SO is making dinner. He's on a no carb diet and all I want is potatoes.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Cade is having lasagna for the first time. He loves it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
  • image kiraliz2:
    image futant462:

DH would melt. Our house is 74 and he still complains.

74 sounds so nice right now. It would be great to sleep comfortably.

We just spent the entire weekend in the pool or in front of a fan blowing hot air on us. If I could sleep in the pool I would without hesitation.

• image bearsbearsbears:

image kiraliz2:
    image bearsbearsbears:

Yay is correct--she's 15 months old.  She was down to 2 nursing sessions...then 1...then she moved her 6 am session to 4 am and I decided I was done.

15 months is awesome. Congrats on a great accomplishment and also getting your bewbs back!

• Here, waiting for bedtime so I can eat cake and watch a movie. We're going to watch Avengers as H's reward for getting everything on his checklist done.

Yes, I have a star chart of sorts for my husband.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image kiraliz2:
    image bearsbearsbears:

image kiraliz2:
    image bearsbearsbears:

15 months is awesome. Congrats on a great accomplishment and also getting your bewbs back!

Thanks! I feel like it was the perfect time to wean for us, so I'm completely satisfied.

Lilypie - (vjFY)image

• Present. Just got done watching this crazy f'uck walk across the Grand Canyon. What a nutjob. DH and I are heading to bed in a few.
  • image MMHaveMyHeart:
    Watching this Grand Canyon walk with DH amp; periodically stepping outside to check the moon.

We watched it too, and I was sweaty watching it!!

In other news, I pumped a whopping three ounces just to flucking spill it all over my counter. Needless to say I cried and then had a vodka diet coke.
  • Here. I was a grilling son of a biitch today. Grilled a nice chunk of meat, corn on the cob and roasted potatoes. I'm stuffed.
  • image TabbiC:
    image MMHaveMyHeart:
    Watching this Grand Canyon walk with DH amp; periodically stepping outside to check the moon.

In other news, I pumped a whopping three ounces just to flucking spill it all over my counter. Needless to say I cried and then had a vodka diet coke.

Aww that's shitty. When it comes to BM, I think its totally acceptable to cry over spilled milk. You deserve that cocktail!
  • Oh my. Our tv is still on discovery. I had no idea there was a show called Naked and Afraid. What the eff. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I made a dozen cookies and am bribing Rosie with them.
  • Here. DD went down a little bit later tonight and I'm hoping she sleeps until at least 7am tomorrow....
  • image MrsT0514:
    image TabbiC:
    image MMHaveMyHeart:

Aww that's shitty. When it comes to BM, I think its totally acceptable to cry over spilled milk. You deserve that cocktail!

Thank you! I said the same thing to mh, as I was sobbing into my booze.
  • Here. About to shower. Doing a mud mask thingy on my poor, hormone-assaulted PP face. Hopefully it'll help me look 24 again. 
    Pregnancy Ticker