February 2013 Moms

What food

Are you loving right now?

Me, I'm addicted to green beans sauted with almond slivers. I could eat a whole pan of them. I'm also thoroughly enjoying crepes, plain or with Nutella.
View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (kxiS)
Lilypie - (BG2d)

Re: What food

• Sushi! I think I'm making up for not being able to have it while pregnant. DH and I went out last night for it and we're going to order it in tonight. Also hot dogs! I had turkey dogs 3 or 4 times for lunch last week!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I've been on a no dairy, nuts, soy, eggs diet for 2 months for DD's reflux. I finally decided to reintroduce coconut and I've been averaging about a pint of coconut milk ice cream a day. It's so good!
  • image Drea926:
    Sushi! I think I'm making up for not being able to have it while pregnant. DH and I went out last night for it and we're going to order it in tonight. Also hot dogs! I had turkey dogs 3 or 4 times for lunch last week!

Mmmmmm, sushi! DH and I went out shortly after DD was born. It was soooo good!

Lol hot dogs. We've been eating a lot of sausages and such lately too. I'm really enjoying chicken apple sausages and have been trying new ones whenever I find them.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • image marionravenwood:
    I've been on a no dairy, nuts, soy, eggs diet for 2 months for DD's reflux. I finally decided to reintroduce coconut and I've been averaging about a pint of coconut milk ice cream a day. It's so good!

Mmmmm, where do you find that?

How frustrating that your diet is so limited!
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • Pasta salad.... last night we were at my MIL's and she had a big container full of it. It was made with all kinds of fresh veggies like tomatoes, cucumbers, and green peppers. I had 3 helpings and could've had more but I restrained myself.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 :)
    BFP #2 on 1/3/14, EDD 9/13/14

• image Teacher Clark:
    image Drea926:
    Sushi! I think I'm making up for not being able to have it while pregnant. DH and I went out last night for it and we're going to order it in tonight. Also hot dogs! I had turkey dogs 3 or 4 times for lunch last week!
    Mmmmmm, sushi! DH and I went out shortly after DD was born. It was soooo good! Lol hot dogs. We've been eating a lot of sausages and such lately too. I'm really enjoying chicken apple sausages and have been trying new ones whenever I find them.

YUM!!! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Um, right now, any and all things chocolate. I don't know why. Probably because my "lady days" are here. The other day I made a milk chocolate cake with chocolate frosting just because I wanted it.  Why can't I crave salad or salmon drizzled in olive oil? lol
    View Full Size Imageimage

• image DublinMama:
    Um, right now, any and all things chocolate. I don't know why. Probably because my "lady days" are here. The other day I made a milk chocolate cake with chocolate frosting just because I wanted it.nbsp; Why can't I crave salad or salmon drizzled in olive oil? lol

Are you nursing? I know lots of mamas, including myself, crave lots of carbs and sweets while nursing. I think it's our bodies way of making sure we are making enough milk.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • Sweet things! Oreos, ice cream, anything chocolate. And carbs! Baked pasta and garlic bread for dinner'
  • Whole Foods. It's really delish!
  • image Teacher Clark:
    image DublinMama:
    Um, right now, any and all things chocolate. I don't know why. Probably because my "lady days" are here. The other day I made a milk chocolate cake with chocolate frosting just because I wanted it.nbsp; Why can't I crave salad or salmon drizzled in olive oil? lol
    Are you nursing? I know lots of mamas, including myself, crave lots of carbs and sweets while nursing. I think it's our bodies way of making sure we are making enough milk.

No, we FF. I guess I'm just a glutton, haha.

View Full Size Imageimage

• Y'all are making me hungrier!

I've been devouring honey roasted almonds lately.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Peanut butter in any way, shape or form! Granola and cereal. Fruit smoothies. Bow tie pasta with peppers, bacon, butter and shredded Parmesan cheese. Stir fry. Garden fresh veggies - just got my first tomato! Plus coffee...lots of coffee! 

• image DublinMama:

image Teacher Clark:
    image DublinMama:

No, we FF. I guess I'm just a glutton, haha.

Haha, that's okay, the sheer exhaustion of having a baby can do it too!
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • Air popped or stove top popcorn with about a pound of butter and brewers yeast.
    Wine
    Steak
    Potato chips
    Sushi sounds ahmazing right now.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• peanut butter. loads of peanut butter straight out of the container. sometimes i really wish peanut butter could be ds's first food. lol
  • image Teacher Clark:
    image DublinMama:

I thought this might be the case.  I actually notice I produce more milk when I eat a lot of carb-y, sugary foods, so I've just been giving in to those cravings.  It'll be rough when I have to go back to eating normally after DD weans, because I have a crazy sweet tooth under the best of circumstances!

• image Puck1182:

image Teacher Clark:
    image DublinMama:

I thought this might be the case.  I actually notice I produce more milk when I eat a lot of carb-y, sugary foods, so I've just been giving in to those cravings.  It'll be rough when I have to go back to eating normally after DD weans, because I have a crazy sweet tooth under the best of circumstances!

We were on vacation this week and we ate so much junk. My boobs were constantly leaking! I know for me I produce more when I eat carbs and sweets.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • I've been on a no dairy diet since early days because DS was extremely gassy. I just had froyo for the first time last weekend and I can't stop thinking about it.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just eat all food, doesn't matter what it is!  I've got to stop!  I agree with pp though that I looove sushi!  I wish we could eat that every night!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers