April 2013 Moms

iBaby monitor

Does anyone have this? I'm thinking of getting one. It seems pretty cool to be able to link the monitor to your phone/ipad etc. 

Re: iBaby monitor

• Love it! We don't use the audio part partially because its like a second delayed and because the girls' room is literally a step away from our room!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We were going to get that one but decided not to because in order to see baby, your phone pretty much has to be ON the entire time.

We got the Summer baby monitor instead. It comes with a camera and 2 screen monitors. One big one that we keep in the living room and a portable one that I take around the house with me. It's great for when I'm in the shower or even just laying in bed so that I can see him without getting up.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Not yet but we are trying to decide which vid monitor to get -- we need one that will work with both apple and droid products, as we are a divided household. ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We have the Summer Infant Video monitor and I love it. I do kinda wish that I had one that could connect to the internet though. I was actually reading about those last night. That would be so nice!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We purchased the one from WiFi Baby and love it!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"