Long Island Babies
Options

Nassau County Female Obgyn?

Hi everyone,

We are currently TTC.  I don't have an Obgyn - my primary care physician has handled all of my GYN needs thus far.  Can anyone recommend one and which hospital they're affiliated with?  Preferably female?  TIA!!

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Nassau County Female Obgyn?

• Options
    SoMoNYSoMoNY member
    I liked Dr Sadaty, rest of staff was ok but not as good as her.
  • Options
    Dr.Vanessa Soviero.She works in contemporary womens care and is affiliated with st.catherine of sienna,smithtown.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Dr Anita Sadaty as well and I highly recommend her..She's the best!! She is with Great Neck Obstetrics, 900 Northern Blvd, Great Neck NY..She is affiliated with North Shore Manhasset and LIJ hospitals.
  • Options
    Dr Diaz in Woodbury, Plainview hospital... She's amazing!! Delivered my 1st baby. Very calm and sweet.
  • Options
    Dr. Lisa Turri is very good.  She works out of Mercy Hospital in Rockville Centre.
  • Options
    Sorry for the late response I never really come to the local boards. Hi! Dr. Byrne who delivers at Winthrop. Not a female but amazing...couldn't imagine being with any other doctor.

imageimageimage

• Options
    Dr Lauren Bashian in Merrick affiliated with LIJ or Dr Frank Dolisi in Garden City Park affiliated with Winthrop
  • Options
    SoMoNY said:

I liked Dr Sadaty, rest of staff was ok but not as good as her.

I go to her too!!! She took my TTC troubles head on and sent me for tests rather than "wait it out". Rifkin is great (male though) but I have only started seeing him now that I am pregnant.

• Options
    Dr Melissa Glasser-Caine in Rockville Centre
  • Options
    Dr. McNally in Garden City. She delivers at North Shore Manhasset, which is an excellent hospital and you will have a private room.
  • Options
    Dr. Glasser-Caine delivered my first 2 LOs as the doctor on call... I loved her! Now switching permanently for #3!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"