Cloth Diapering
Options

Zorb Inserts

Has anyone tried these? I am looking to get more inserts and am debating between Kawaii bamboo which I love or trying out Zorb... Any thoughts or opinions would be great!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Zorb Inserts

• Options
    It's okay, but no more magical than bamboo. The Alva 4 layer bamboo/MF would be my recc if you're trying something new.
  • Options
    Auki13Auki13 member
    Thanks.  I have the Alva 3 layer and love those as doublers, but haven't tried the 4 layer yet.  Maybe I will go with that. :-)  Do you know a good place to purchase those?  I would like them sooner than later and ordering directly from Alva takes forever to get to me usually.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've only ordered directly - sorry - but each insert does count as an "item" for express shipping, so if you get 20 it would arrive much faster than usual. Could always resell the extras if you don't need that many.
  • Options

imageAuki13:
    Thanks.  I have the Alva 3 layer and love those as doublers, but haven't tried the 4 layer yet.  Maybe I will go with that. :-)  Do you know a good place to purchase those?  I would like them sooner than later and ordering directly from Alva takes forever to get to me usually.

I ordered mine directly from Alva and they were 2.00 each and free shipping :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"