July 2012 Moms

Hacked

I don't know what's going on, but my husband did NOT write that post.  He's at work.  Emily, the baby, and I are all fine.  No one is in the hospital.  I've been super busy so I haven't been posting, and it is true that I passed out last week, but I have no idea where this story came from or why someone would post it.

I don't know who got my information or how, but I'm setting up a new account.  Does anyone know how to report that I was hacked to TB?

I'm so sorry that this happened.   I've DD'd that awful post, which I know is a Bump taboo, but I can't stand to see it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hacked

• Maybe talk to Bump Jackie over on chit chat? I think she responds pretty quick to requests.

Glad to hear you are okay!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • PaddyBPaddyB
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

Well I'm glad to hear you are ok!

I have no idea how to report that to TB.  you will have to let us know your new screen name after you have it set up.

Henry 
    Henry Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • phew!  What a loser!  Who has time to do that crap.  I am so glad you are OK.
  • what the hell? that is awful!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image megs52881:
    phew!  What a loser!  Who has time to do that crap.  I am so glad you are OK.

This! SO glad you're okay! Good luck getting your new account set up, and make sure you re-intro so we know who you are! Stick out tongue

• people need a lyfe! I am glad you are ok.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• hijoihijoi
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    Don't know about reporting the hacking but I am so glad you're ok!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Guys, I'm so sorry.  I feel sick.  That kind of thing is like wishing harm on someone, plus it made you worry.  I don't understand who would do that.

Heading over to chit chat.  I posted a question about it on their help thing, but I don't know how long that would take to be answered.

• Glad to hear you are ok.  I bet if you just changed your password it would work.  My email got hacked recently and that usually does the trick.

• So glad you're okay hope you get it all figured out.

• image dbliesmer:
    Glad to hear you are ok.  I bet if you just changed your password it would work.  My email got hacked recently and that usually does the trick.

You're right.  I went into panic mode and didn't even think about changing my password instead of my whole account.  That makes more sense.

• Oh no!

Well at the very least - glad to hear you're ok :) :) 

E 7.26.12 | A 2.11.14

• image Jessie11LU:
    Well im glad youre ok. I wondered for a second if you were unconscious how your h got your password. Oh well, i hope it gets sorted out.

IKR?  It doesn't even make sense.

• I was just trying to reply to it and wondered why I couldn't. That is crazy! Who does crap like that?!

Anyways, so glad you're ok!!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Wow. Who does that and posts something so awful!? Glad to hear you guys are ok though!

• You can email bump Jackie at community[at symbol]thebump.com

Put Bump Jackie in the subject line
  • Glad your ok..i must have missed the post. Do you know who would hack your account? I mean it's your bump account..not your bank account I just think it's super strange. Check your bank and stuff like that too!!!!

• OMG that's crazy. Glad you are ok. It's really weird that someone would hack a bump account.

BFP for Babyzilla #2: 8/11/14
    EDD: 4/21/15

• Wow.  That all sounds really suspicious. 

• Well I'm very glad youre ok! Who the hell would do something like that?!?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image SweetLittleThing:

Wow.  That all sounds really suspicious. 

Yes

• Ok, I figured it out.

I wasn't technically hacked, I guess.  I went to my cousin's (the one who is pregnant) yesterday.  I was showing her TB, and I signed in to show her how to make a siggy once she's a member.  We got distracted and I apparently left everything up.

She thought it would be funny to post something under my name.  I told her about the passing out thing yesterday, and she blew it off.  I guess this was her way of teasing me for being worried about it.

I didn't really say much to her.  She was laughing about it and posting about it on my wall on FB.  I'm not sure what I'm going to say when I do talk to her.  I'm so pissed I'm ready to let her have it.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

• Meow84Meow84
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    image eafogel:

Ok, I figured it out.

I wasn't technically hacked, I guess.  I went to my cousin's (the one who is pregnant) yesterday.  I was showing her TB, and I signed in to show her how to make a siggy once she's a member.  We got distracted and I apparently left everything up.

She thought it would be funny to post something under my name.  I told her about the passing out thing yesterday, and she blew it off.  I guess this was her way of teasing me for being worried about it.

I didn't really say much to her.  She was laughing about it and posting about it on my wall on FB.  I'm not sure what I'm going to say when I do talk to her.  I'm so pissed I'm ready to let her have it.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

That is not a funny joke. At all. 

Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics
  • image eafogel:

Ok, I figured it out.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

Sorry eaf, but that's a shittty thing for your cousin to do. We were all seriously worried. Although if she hasn't spent any time on TB she probably doesn't get it. Not funny in the slightest. I hope you let her have it!

ETA: Is this the cousin that has lied a lot in the past? This is probably really b!tchy of me to say, but she obviously doesn't get it. Joking about someone's health isn't funny. At all.

• image summergirl1211:
    image eafogel:

Ok, I figured it out.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

Sorry eaf, but that's a shittty thing for your cousin to do. We were all seriously worried. Although if she hasn't spent any time on TB she probably doesn't get it. Still, not funny in the slightest. I hope you let her have it!

Not only is it not funny, she also mentioned TB and my screen name here on FB...I have purposefully kept that info off FB, since I talk about things here that I don't there.  Now anyone can find that info if they want to.  Most people on there don't know about our loss, not to mention the times I've vented about SIL and others.  Ugh.  I can delete the post, but people have already seen it and commented.

• So glad you're okay!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP 8/9/13, EDD 4/16/14, happy HB 8/26/13, mmc 8/27/13 discovered 9/12/13

goodbye my little angel.... mommy misses you

• Awe, sorry Eaf...what a tasteless joke..
    I didn't see the post, but that sucks she was so immature about it.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Whoa.  That is so weird.  What were they going to do, ask us for money?
  • image eafogel:

Ok, I figured it out.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

Your cousin sucks. I'm sorry she did this to you :( 

• PaddyBPaddyB
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    image sunflowersummer:
    image eafogel:

Ok, I figured it out.

Anyway.  Mystery solved.

Your cousin sucks. I'm sorry she did this to you :( 

seriously. Its bad enough that she made the post, but then to post about TB on FB is super sh*tty.

edit: typo

Henry 
    Henry Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker