Cloth Diapering
Options

Nicki's vs Kelly's

Do you guys have any thoughts on the best website to order from in terms of rewards? Are they pretty equivalent?

I'm thinking of getting some more Simplexes and want to get the most bang for my buck!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nicki's vs Kelly's

• Options

Nicki's and Kelly's have the same exact rewards program.  1pt/$1 spent.  Same amount of points get you the same amount of GC$$. 

Differences are that Kelly's almost always has a code for a free diaper.  They differ from week to week (or whenever they change) on what value the diaper is compared to what you spend.   Where as Nicki's has a set "Free Gift" program.  $100 spent = 3 Imagine Flannel Wipes, $150 spent = Planet Wise snack bag, and $200 spent = Small Planet Wise wet bag. 

I use them both depending on Kelly's diaper code when I need to order.  For me, Nicki's has the faster shipping because their warehouse is only 30 minutes from me.  I always get my items two days after I order.  Kelly's is a bit longer since I usually get the notification two days after I order plus another three days for shipping.  However this week, I ordered Monday and still have heard nothing about shipping.  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    imagemegemoney:

Nicki's and Kelly's have the same exact rewards program.  1pt/$1 spent.  Same amount of points get you the same amount of GC$$. 

Differences are that Kelly's almost always has a code for a free diaper.  They differ from week to week (or whenever they change) on what value the diaper is compared to what you spend.   Where as Nicki's has a set "Free Gift" program.  $100 spent = 3 Imagine Flannel Wipes, $150 spent = Planet Wise snack bag, and $200 spent = Small Planet Wise wet bag. 

I use them both depending on Kelly's diaper code when I need to order.  For me, Nicki's has the faster shipping because their warehouse is only 30 minutes from me.  I always get my items two days after I order.  Kelly's is a bit longer since I usually get the notification two days after I order plus another three days for shipping.  However this week, I ordered Monday and still have heard nothing about shipping.  

Me too! I'm glad it's not just me, I'm getting annoyed.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nicki's for prefolds and Kelly's for covers is what I do. I like the smart-fit Imagine Prefolds.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    imageKikiSmash12:
    imagemegemoney:

I've had that happen with a Nicki's order in the past.  I just never received the email but the items still arrived quickly.  But the status of my order on Kelly's still shows "New".  I'm hoping it's a glitch and my stuff arrives today or tomorrow. 

+#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
  • Options
    imagemegemoney:
    imageKikiSmash12:
    imagemegemoney:

I've had that happen with a Nicki's order in the past.  I just never received the email but the items still arrived quickly.  But the status of my order on Kelly's still shows "New".  I'm hoping it's a glitch and my stuff arrives today or tomorrow. 

FINALLY got an email about shipping.  I'm disappointed it took longer than usual this week, but glad I finally got one.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"