Parenting

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• I got a bit tipsy while watching the miniseries if a book I read last night and now I'm doing all I can to avoid interacting with my children

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm not sure how to word this...
    DS has a buddy from DC and I'm friends with the mom, but this little boy is very misbehaved. The mom is constantly correcting him and he just keeps acting up. DH doesn't want us to hang anymore and it makes me sad.
    The boys start preschool in the fall and the other boy stays home with his mom during the summer. I don't know if I should just phase out or only meet at parks and stuff vs always at our house.

Never mind that. It's mostly a vent to do with not waiting to fight with DH
  • image robinsokj:
    I got a bit tipsy while watching the miniseries if a book I read last night and now I'm doing all I can to avoid interacting with my children

Yeah, kids are the worst for a hang over.

A few weeks ago [long story short] I got wasted and had to call my mom to come pick up the kids because I couldn't stop puking.
    She came to get them and I didn't move off the sofa till 5 pm
  • XP since I'm too lazy to come up with another one:

I was a complete parenting failure yesterday.

I barely got a decent nap in after work before DH had to go to work. When Joey woke up it was one of those days where nothing was working. Every single second involved him screaming, whining or clawing at me. Nothing made him happy. I couldn't stand it anymore.

I dealt with it by taking him to Target and buying him whatever he wanted. Kid came home with two shirts, a new Elmo, 2 bags of dried fruit, a bag of goldfish, 2 bags of melts, toothpaste, an electric toothbrush and a sound machine.

I confess that I don't care that I took the easy way out. He finally shut up and I got to drink my Icee in blessed silence in the car. (After I stuck my bare hand in the top to take out the chewed on pieces of goldfish he spit into it and threw them on the ground in the parking lot.) Oh yeah. I let him have half my Icee too.

DH asked how the day went and I told him and he gave me a look and I said "Yeah. I don't care. Oh well."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I checked out this guy at the gym yesterday and later was keeping my fingers crossed he was at least in college. Plus, I feel a bit guilty about it. But it's not like I flirted or anything. Normally the Y in the morning is full of retired men but lately there have been some younger guys too. Perhaps schools are letting out. Lol

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • I saw adult fruit pouches at the grocery store the other day. They were like a poweraide type thing, sorta fuel when you're working out.
    I wanted some but it said to eat one hour prior to workout and the few times I do workout it's as soon as I wake up
  • image EllaHella:
    I've mentally invalidated the opinion of a couple of posters recently based on their screen names. It's something about Wife/Mommy Blah Blah or Mrs Blah Blah. I can't take you seriously.

Lol. I've always done that

• image EllaHella:
    I've mentally invalidated the opinion of a couple of posters recently based on their screen names. It's something about Wife/Mommy Blah Blah or Mrs Blah Blah. I can't take you seriously.

ETA not regulars but random posters.

I knew it! I should have picked MrsMommyDearest as my sn. I had changed my sn months ago and bump Kathleen picked my 3rd choice of sn. Beggers can't be choosers, though. My other choices involved something about coffee or wine, but they were taken. Go figure!

• I leave Tuesday to get a boob job.

I'm so excited and so so nervous
    I think I could do a back flip and puke at the same time
  • I threw my kid in the bathtub fully clothed the other night. He kept running and fighting me and I had had enough.

• image SpitsNGiggles:
    I threw my kid in the bathtub fully clothed the other night. He kept running and fighting me and I had had enough.

I call this a parenting win.

image image
  • The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy.

My FFFC is that I said "I can't do this again." And then I apologized to the little bean for like an hour. I didn't mean it... But I am so scared of mentally handling being that sick again.

image image
  • My kid is getting up at 5:30 again. I'm so irritated, I just want to give her the silent treatment. I won't stay mad, but dammit I'm f'ucking tired!
  • image RondackHiker:
    The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy.

My FFFC is that I said "I can't do this again." And then I apologized to the little bean for like an hour. I didn't mean it... But I am so scared of mentally handling being that sick again.

Hope you feel better! That sounds awful.

• image SpitsNGiggles:
    I threw my kid in the bathtub fully clothed the other night. He kept running and fighting me and I had had enough.

That's awesome! I'd call this a natural consequence...

• image chapski:
    I leave Tuesday to get a boob job.

how big you goin? Or is it a reduction?
  • image RondackHiker:
    The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy.

Aw, Ron. I really hope it's easier for you this time around.
  • I took DD to the city pool. They have waterslides, and she loved going down them with me. FFFC is that as I was standing at the top with her one time, I realized my boob was hanging out of my swimming suit. In front of the whole pool.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • image RondackHiker:

I hope this is an easier pregnancy. Can you get on zofran?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image KKDRAGONFLY:
    image RondackHiker:

I'm going to call my OB. The problem is that she is in MD, and I'm now in MA. The insurance through my job only covers providers in MD, except for ER or urgent care. Our new insurance kicks in on the first. Perhaps she'll be willing to write me a script without seeing me.

image image
  • image shanado:
    image chapski:

There's nothing to reduce, that's for sure!
    I'm a flat floppy A after nursing 2 kids. Use to be a B. Going Big B to C cup
  • image chapski:
    I saw adult fruit pouches at the grocery store the other day. They were like a poweraide type thing, sorta fuel when you're working out. I wanted some but it said to eat one hour prior to workout and the few times I do workout it's as soon as I wake up

You're LAZY!!!

• image chapski:
    image shanado:
    image chapski:

There's nothing to reduce, that's for sure!
    I'm a flat floppy A after nursing 2 kids. Use to be a B. Going Big B to C cup
    Yaaaaaaaaa! Bewbs! Seriously, that's a good size. GL!
  • image chapski:

Good luck! I wouldn't mind some new ones pp now. ::looks down at my sad pancakes::

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• image chapski:
    I leave Tuesday to get a boob job. I'm so excited and so so nervous I think I could do a back flip and puke at the same time

I'm so jealous. I am so over my national geographic boobs.

Are you going to post pics? I mean, for LD...

• DD is going to a new school next year and I'm excited because she's made friends with a kid I don't like at her current school and now she won't see her next year.

DS us usually a huge daddy's boy but for the past week he keeps wanting me. DH is a little butthurt over it but I love it.

Not really flameful because I'd never actually do it but twice this week I had to wake DS from a nap to go get DD1 from school and I fantasized that really I could probably go get her and be back and he'd never know I was gone.

These are tame but I wanted to contribute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • image RondackHiker:
    image KKDRAGONFLY:
    image RondackHiker:
    The nausea turned to vomiting yesterday. I was up puking overnight. I had hyperemesis last pregnancy. My FFFC is that I said "I can't do this again." And then I apologized to the little bean for like an hour. I didn't mean it... But I am so scared of mentally handling being that sick again.
    I'm going to call my OB. The problem is that she is in MD, and I'm now in MA. The insurance through my job only covers providers in MD, except for ER or urgent care. Our new insurance kicks in on the first. Perhaps she'll be willing to write me a script without seeing me.

I have a bunch left over from when I was pregnant. I will send you some. MS sucks the big one.

• I'm not working right now. We moved from WA to CA. I'm job hunting. My FFFC is I take DD to preschool every day all day. 95. That is the only way I can unpack the house, job hunt, look for daycare for baby 2, and rest. I feel bad I could have her home with me more but I need to get stuff done.

• image chapski:

This is awesome! I hope to be able to do the same. My boobs are fine right now because I'm nursing but I know that when I weaned DS, I was left with pancakes. I imagine that will happen again only worse and I will be sad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Ok, I'm big on numerical coincidences. DDs were born on the same day two years apart. They were both conceived on or about DH's birthday (which is tomorrow, btw). I was conceived on my dad's birthday, my mom and her twin sister were conceived on their dad's birthday. I was pregnant twice before DDs, both conceived around the same time as DDs.

My FFFC: DH had a vasectomy last May. We can't afford anymore, I don't ever want to be pregnant again, and I really don't want to do the whole first year of life over again. Too much stress for me. Secretly, I can't get it out of my head that I should be getting pregnant tomorrow with another girl to have on March 15 of next year. I know I will get over it, but for weeks now, I have been thinking about it non stop.

Oh, and I will be ovulating sometime in the next several days...