July 2012 Moms

North West

wtf? Who names their baby north? Especially with West for her last name!!! Come on! I know they're celebreties, but wow! And NN is Nori. Why not just name her that instead?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: North West

• I know. I mean I've heard some doozies from celebrities but I think this takes the cake. North wouldn't take the cake if the last name wasn't West but seriously, who names their kid directions?!

• 2 nights ago the I heard the name was Kaidance.  Weird.  
  • **See Trixie's post below.  I am completely horrified. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Just heard this. Wow. I guess we all knew it was going to be something stupid so this just confirms it.
    photo 17ad4b8a-728b-4d26-832d-b4eac640e038_zpsab45393c.png
    Peace.Love.Play-Doh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • People should not be allowed to do that to children.
    imageimageimage
    photo rainbows_zpsb95a8e2b.jpgimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    **Its a Dragon Baby!**
    Cycle 15 Oct '11: 150iu Follistim + trigger + IUI + booster= BFP!!!

Beta #1 (15 DPIUI)-1249. Beta #2 (18 DPIUI)-3146. Beta #3 (22 DPIUI)- 11,039
    C-section birth, 7.18.2012

• I posted this on the FFFC thread...Also, I almost don't believe it.  They are all about the media and controlling what gets out their about themselves.  They controlled announcing they were expecting a girl.  For that reason, I think they are keeping the name under locks until they decide to announce it and get paid for it.

I'm still doubting it, until it comes from their mouth directly.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was a leak to the tabloids.

• image dbliesmer:

I posted this on the FFFC thread...Also, I almost don't believe it.  They are all about the media and controlling what gets out their about themselves.  They controlled announcing they were expecting a girl.  For that reason, I think they are keeping the name under locks until they decide to announce it and get paid for it.

I'm still doubting it, until it comes from their mouth directly.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was a leak to the tabloids.

I kind of feel the same way because there have been so many name rumors that I just dont know which one to believe.  A couple days ago it was kellen, then Kaidance and now Knorth ( yes with a K since thats the latest rumor)...... I bet you are right about waiting for someone to offer them $$$$$ to annouce the correct name.

• image fishybride82:
    2 nights ago the I heard the name was Kaidance.  Weird.  

Me too...I like that better than North......