July 2012 Moms

Ewww... Kim & Kanye...

Oh dear God? say it ain?t so, they?ve named the baby one of THE WORST things you could imagine?. According to this:

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/gossip-kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-baby-name-revealed-25422.gallery

Why? Why must people subject their poor children to what they think is funny? Don?t you get that you?re just being mean? I guess a ?K? name is a no-go.

And I?d like to say for the record, that is a hideous dress she is wearing in that photo? bad choices happening all the time with that one. She?s a train wreck and I can?t look away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ewww... Kim & Kanye...

• I'm kind of glad as my daughter has a K name and was fearful they would use it. Has Penelope risen on the popularity scale like Mason? I'm hearing North is not her true name??
  • barrrrffff (dress and name).
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am complete celebrity junkie.  I haven't left my house since this baby was born and probably checked people.com every 9 minutes since last sunday.  

I am incredibly disappointed in Kimye.  I really didn't know anyone could be that dumb.  What I can't wrap my head around is why anyone let them do this.  There were a few names that I liked(and they weren't even stupid) that when I got that weird look I took out of the equation.  Why torture your child?  dumb, dumb, dumb.  Kim is dead to me.  

Yes, I am incredibly passionate about this.  I don't know how I woke up this morning.  I should have just turned on the gas stove  last night and said, "goodnight" 

• No...

• hijoihijoi
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    Lets face it, the name isn't going to really matter. That kid was screwed from the start.

Lilypie - (fq73)

Lilypie - (OfID)

• image megs52881:
    I am complete celebrity junkie. nbsp;I haven't left my house since this baby was born and probably checked people.com every 9 minutes since last sunday. nbsp;I am incredibly disappointed in Kimye. nbsp;I really didn't know anyone could be that dumb. nbsp;What I can't wrap my head around is why anyone let them do this. nbsp;There were a few names that I likedand they weren't even stupid that when I got that weird look I took out of the equation. nbsp;Why torture your child? nbsp;dumb, dumb, dumb. nbsp;Kim is dead to me. nbsp;Yes, I am incredibly passionate about this. nbsp;I don't know how I woke up this morning. nbsp;I should have just turned on the gas stove nbsp;last night and said, "goodnight"nbsp;

We've been living parallel lives lately.
    This miracle God gave to me,
    Gives me strength when I am weak.
    I find reason to believe, in my daughter's eyes.
  • I heard this morning that they spelled it with a k.....knorth west?! As if the name wasnt terrible enough but they had to throw in a silent k ?!

• Seriously awful! I really hope it's not true lol!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

<BabyFruit Ticker>

• I agree with all of you... and Megs, you better get that oven ready and prepare for that sweet smell of gas, because it's over.

Plus I think it's stupid the article said "they're going to call her Nori for short".  Um ok, Nori isn't SHORT for North, it's actually 2 syllables instead of one.  It's just a nickname.  And if you're going to call her that, just make that her name - it's better than North. 

Dumb.  I'm shocked at the amount of stupid coming from Kimye.

• image amilyn9785:
    image megs52881:
    I am complete celebrity junkie. nbsp;I haven't left my house since this baby was born and probably checked people.com every 9 minutes since last sunday. nbsp;I am incredibly disappointed in Kimye. nbsp;I really didn't know anyone could be that dumb. nbsp;What I can't wrap my head around is why anyone let them do this. nbsp;There were a few names that I likedand they weren't even stupid that when I got that weird look I took out of the equation. nbsp;Why torture your child? nbsp;dumb, dumb, dumb. nbsp;Kim is dead to me. nbsp;Yes, I am incredibly passionate about this. nbsp;I don't know how I woke up this morning. nbsp;I should have just turned on the gas stove nbsp;last night and said, "goodnight"nbsp;
    We've been living parallel lives lately.

I'm embarassed to say I've been obsessed with this too. Just another publicity stunt, I guess, but at the expense of a child. Stupid people!

• awful, awful, awful

11/11: 75iu Bravelle + trigger + IUI = BFP!! Beta#1:615 (14dpiui) Beta#2:1280(16dpiui)
    12/5/11: Twins!

imageimage
    image"Lilypie"Lilypie">image
  • What. the hell.
    E 7.26.12 | A 2.11.14

• This makes me sad for so many reasons.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • A friend and I were talking a few weeks ago about how babies should have proper names so they can grow up and not be embarrassed, and he just Tweeted me, so I guess they should have named the baby Northern, huh, for job interviews and stuff? 
  • come on, with a name like that she's headed straight for the top.... and slightly to the left.

(really wish I could take credit for that, but saw it somewhere on twitter earlier Big Smile)

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1506772_10102386551728058_1285491876_n.jpg 
    breaking hearts since 2012

Pregnancy Ticker