July 2012 Moms

Ewww... Kim & Kanye...

Oh dear God? say it ain?t so, they?ve named the baby one of THE WORST things you could imagine?. According to this:

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/gossip-kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-baby-name-revealed-25422.gallery

Why? Why must people subject their poor children to what they think is funny? Don?t you get that you?re just being mean? I guess a ?K? name is a no-go.

And I?d like to say for the record, that is a hideous dress she is wearing in that photo? bad choices happening all the time with that one. She?s a train wreck and I can?t look away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ewww... Kim & Kanye...

• I'm kind of glad as my daughter has a K name and was fearful they would use it. Has Penelope risen on the popularity scale like Mason? I'm hearing North is not her true name??
  • barrrrffff (dress and name).
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am complete celebrity junkie.  I haven't left my house since this baby was born and probably checked people.com every 9 minutes since last sunday.  

I am incredibly disappointed in Kimye.  I really didn't know anyone could be that dumb.  What I can't wrap my head around is why anyone let them do this.  There were a few names that I liked(and they weren't even stupid) that when I got that weird look I took out of the equation.  Why torture your child?  dumb, dumb, dumb.  Kim is dead to me.  

Yes, I am incredibly passionate about this.  I don't know how I woke up this morning.  I should have just turned on the gas stove  last night and said, "goodnight" 

• No...

• hijoihijoi
    10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    Lets face it, the name isn't going to really matter. That kid was screwed from the start.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image megs52881:
    I am complete celebrity junkie. nbsp;I haven't left my house since this baby was born and probably checked people.com every 9 minutes since last sunday. nbsp;I am incredibly disappointed in Kimye. nbsp;I really didn't know anyone could be that dumb. nbsp;What I can't wrap my head around is why anyone let them do this. nbsp;There were a few names that I likedand they weren't even stupid that when I got that weird look I took out of the equation. nbsp;Why torture your child? nbsp;dumb, dumb, dumb. nbsp;Kim is dead to me. nbsp;Yes, I am incredibly passionate about this. nbsp;I don't know how I woke up this morning. nbsp;I should have just turned on the gas stove nbsp;last night and said, "goodnight"nbsp;

We've been living parallel lives lately.

• I heard this morning that they spelled it with a k.....knorth west?! As if the name wasnt terrible enough but they had to throw in a silent k ?!

• Seriously awful! I really hope it's not true lol!

"You're beautiful baby from the outside in
    Chase your dreams but always know the road
    That'll lead you home again
    Go on, take on this whole world
    But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl
    "

>

• I agree with all of you... and Megs, you better get that oven ready and prepare for that sweet smell of gas, because it's over.

Plus I think it's stupid the article said "they're going to call her Nori for short".  Um ok, Nori isn't SHORT for North, it's actually 2 syllables instead of one.  It's just a nickname.  And if you're going to call her that, just make that her name - it's better than North. 

Dumb.  I'm shocked at the amount of stupid coming from Kimye.

• image amilyn9785:
    image megs52881:
    I am complete celebrity junkie. nbsp;I haven't left my house since this baby was born and probably checked people.com every 9 minutes since last sunday. nbsp;I am incredibly disappointed in Kimye. nbsp;I really didn't know anyone could be that dumb. nbsp;What I can't wrap my head around is why anyone let them do this. nbsp;There were a few names that I likedand they weren't even stupid that when I got that weird look I took out of the equation. nbsp;Why torture your child? nbsp;dumb, dumb, dumb. nbsp;Kim is dead to me. nbsp;Yes, I am incredibly passionate about this. nbsp;I don't know how I woke up this morning. nbsp;I should have just turned on the gas stove nbsp;last night and said, "goodnight"nbsp;
    We've been living parallel lives lately.

I'm embarassed to say I've been obsessed with this too. Just another publicity stunt, I guess, but at the expense of a child. Stupid people!

• How effing stupid.
    BFP for Babyzilla #2: 8/11/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • awful, awful, awful

11/11: 75iu Bravelle + trigger + IUI = BFP!! Beta#1:615 (14dpiui) Beta#2:1280(16dpiui)
    12/5/11: Twins!

imageimage
    image"Lilypie"Lilypie">image
  • What. the hell.
    E 7.26.12 | A 2.11.14

• This makes me sad for so many reasons.

• A friend and I were talking a few weeks ago about how babies should have proper names so they can grow up and not be embarrassed, and he just Tweeted me, so I guess they should have named the baby Northern, huh, for job interviews and stuff? 
  • come on, with a name like that she's headed straight for the top.... and slightly to the left.

(really wish I could take credit for that, but saw it somewhere on twitter earlier Big Smile)

my sweet boys

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker