December 2013 Moms

Because I am a huge Marvel nerd...

OMG - Robert Downey Jr has agreed to two more Avengers as Iron Man!  Yay!

That is all.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

Re: Because I am a huge Marvel nerd...

• gwinnygwinny
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its

I'm going to need to know if Joss Whedon is on board with directing the Avengers sequels.

Joss Whedon is just the best. Seriously guys, THE BEST.

Update: GOOD NEWS - he's doing at least the first sequel. 

Heavy Breathing (GIF)

O 10/25/10, N 12/9/13
  • As of right now, he is confirmed as writing and directing Avengers 2. No word on 3 yet. And I completely agree. I cannot wait for his Much Ado About Nothing.  Joss Whedon, Nathon Fillian, Amy Aker, and Alexis Denisof.  Oh, and Shakespeare.  Yes please!
    http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green
  • Is the rest of the cast on board too? Because Chris Evans. And Chris Hemsworth.
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • At my show I got to watch a sneak peak of all the upcoming Star Wars stuff through 2021! Get ready to have some light sabers in your homes :

i suck

part behbeh, part yam, all raptor 11/28/13

image  image

• image gwinnygirl:

Joss Whedon is just the best. Seriously guys, THE BEST.

DH won't consider the name Joss for a middle name.  It's a point of contention between us.  

Joss is the man! 

T1 Diabetes, PCOS

image image image

• image GTown08:

OMG - Robert Downey Jr has agreed to two more Avengers as Iron Man!  Yay!

That is all.

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas 

Lilypie Maternity tickers 
    4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~
  • image GTown08:
    As of right now, he is confirmed as writing and directing Avengers 2. No word on 3 yet. And I completely agree. I cannot wait for his Much Ado About Nothing.  Joss Whedon, Nathon Fillian, Amy Aker, and Alexis Denisof.  Oh, and Shakespeare.  Yes please!

I'm DYING to see Much Ado!!!

T1 Diabetes, PCOS

image image image

• image Soozerella:
    At my show I got to watch a sneak peak of all the upcoming Star Wars stuff through 2021! Get ready to have some light sabers in your homes :

Ohhhh boy, DH is going to have a field day buying hopefully-existing-at-that-time DS light sabers... 

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas 

~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
  • I'm pretty sure I would do the dirty with most of the cast of the Avengers.
    T1 Diabetes, PCOS

image image image

• I'm more of a Thor fan but he really does make a fine iron man :D
  • gwinnygwinny

I love this thread.

Group hug, everyone!

Group hug

Heavy Breathing (GIF)

O 10/25/10, N 12/9/13
  • image superspecialsnowflake:
    I'm pretty sure I would do the dirty with most of the cast of the Avengers.

Yup. This.
  • image gwinnygirl:
    I love this thread.Group hug, everyone!

Can I please squeeze in between Thor and Captain America!! Holy hotness I want in that hug. But not by Scarlett, can't stand her.
  • image S90Hudd:
    I'm more of a Thor fan but he really does make a fine iron man :D

My husband and I were talking about this after we saw Iron Man 3.  We think the Iron Man movies wouldn't be nearly as successful as they are had RDJ not been cast as Tony Stark.  Anyone else, and it just wouldn't have worked. We believe that he "owns" that role more than any other leading actor or actress in a superhero movie in the last 15 years. 

T1 Diabetes, PCOS

image image image

• gwinnygwinny

image S90Hudd:
    image gwinnygirl:
    Can I please squeeze in between Thor and Captain America!! Holy hotness I want in that hug. But not by Scarlett, can't stand her.

Ohhh, this is one of my general UO's, too.  I think she's a mediocre actress, at best. I'm not a fan. Every role I have ever seen in she's brought zero personality to - she's boring.

Heavy Breathing (GIF)

O 10/25/10, N 12/9/13
  • image lisa1129:
    Is the rest of the cast on board too? Because Chris Evans. And Chris Hemsworth.

If Chris Evans isn't in it I will refuse to watch it!! He is the best!!

• image gwinnygirl:

image S90Hudd:
    image gwinnygirl:

Ohhh, this is one of my general UO's, too.  I think she's a mediocre actress, at best. I'm not a fan. Every role I have ever seen in she's brought zero personality to - she's boring.

Yes  Totally agree... I wasn't too familiar with the whole marvel series at the time and was so annoyed she was in iron man 2.

• They originally wanted Hugh Jackman for iron man but it would have been weird if he was iron man and wolverine ha ha

• image gwinnygirl:

image S90Hudd:
    image gwinnygirl:

Ohhh, this is one of my general UO's, too.&nbsp; I think she's a mediocre actress, at best. I'm not a fan. Every role I have ever seen in she's brought zero personality to - she's boring.

Right!?
  • image gwinnygirl:
    I'm going to need to know if Joss Whedon is on board with directing the Avengers sequels.Joss Whedon is just the best. Seriously guys, THE BEST.Update: GOOD NEWS he's doing at least the first sequel.nbsp;

I love him. I'm still waiting for my Buffy season 8!!
  • Oh baby! I have a very unhealthy crush on him LMAO! makes me shudder....
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 

• I hope they use the same hulk as they did in the avengers....I swear out of all the characters they always cheat the hulk out....but I do know Thor captain America and hulk have to release their individual movies before another avengers movie comes out....hulk fan over here
  • image VCGolfNYC:

This!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    image  image
  • KateVAKateVA
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
    I can't wait for the new wolverine movie - Love him! Named my kid after him...Dave says we need to watch the movie to find another x-men name for this baby!