Hi Ladies. I don't usually post here but thought you guys could provide some insight. I'm getting DS tested for peanut allergies. We haven't seemed to have any problems with it, I've even fed him peanut butter before (which he always spits out and not reacted to) but last week he got the peanut butter jar out of the pantry, chewed on the lid and a nasty little rash appeared on his face/chin. At his 18mo appointment on Monday the doc said it's probably an allergy and so we're having him tested. I figure it's better safe than sorry, especially w/ peanuts. Have you had to have your child tested? What did it involve? The doc said it was just a blood test so that's just getting a vial of blood from him, right? TIA!