Attachment Parenting

moby help

I need some help with putting on my Moby. I read the instructions and watched utube videos. But when I put my 6 weeks old in it feels like its really tight. Is it suppose to be like that? I'm small, short thin. Small LO as well. That's why I'm just now trying to wear her. Doc said she was too small at first.
Any suggestions? She also doesn't like chest to chest in it. She likes to see my face LOL
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: moby help

• It should be snug as you want her to stay in an upright tummy to tummy position and not slump.  Are you wearing legs out?  If not, I would and make sure you are wearing her high.  Really she should be able to see your face in a tummy to tummy position just like she would if you were holding her there in arms.  If you post a picture, we can help you troubleshoot :)
  • imagencbelle:
    It should be snug as you want her to stay in an upright tummy to tummy position and not slump. nbsp;Are you wearing legs out? nbsp;If not, I would and make sure you are wearing her high. nbsp;Really she should be able to see your face in a tummy to tummy position just like she would if you were holding her there in arms. nbsp;If you post a picture, we can help you troubleshoot :

Thank you! I'll try posting a picture today. She's only 6 weeks so I was trying the newborn hold with legs in. She keeps trying to throw her head back to look around. And I was worried I was doing it to lose. But when I do it tighter she fuses like its uncomfortable. Maybe I should try when she's asleep? LOL she is just not cooperating. But I know if I could get it right she would love it. She wants me to carry her all the time. Which I have no problem doing but I need to be able to take care of the other kids and house ect too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"