4 Weeks Pregnant

I'm worried, am I overthinking?

I am not trying to conceive. My BF and I don't even have sex. On the 7th of this month we almost did then decided not to. He penetrated for a few seconds (under 10 seconds) then took it out. But I am worried because I hear that precum can still get one pregnant.

My last period was last month on the 18th, and my cycle is usually around 5 weeks. So, my next period isn't due yet but I'm still freaking out. 

I felt normal after the 7th and then on the 16th I ate a lot for dinner and felt extremely full. I woke up the next morning and it felt like my food hadn't properly digested. Ever since then, my stomach has been feeling full and heavy and bloated, sort of like indigestion, and I've been gassy too. However my appetite was still huge and I was eating so much almost uncontrollably. Also, I've been very fatigued and on the 17th and 18th I barely had any energy. I literally just laid on the couch and watched TV while eating, and also slept a lot. Also, since the 17th I've been feeling a bit feverish on and off. This isn't a new thing, usually when I'm really tired I feel feverish even though I don't have a fever. But it's just another thing I noticed. Then today, the 20th I felt slight cramping on and off. Also, ever since last weekend I've been feeling really depressed (but this isn't new either, I usually get really depressed before my period).

So am I overthinking this, could this just all be normal? Or do you think I have a reason to be concerned? I'm really freaking out to the point where I can't even concentrate at work anymore so pls help!

Re: I'm worried, am I overthinking?

• Have you taken a pregnancy test? Seems like you are well in touch with you body. Hmmm... I can tell I'm pregnant before a clear reading on a preg. test., but everyone is different. Maybe your over thinking, keep updating...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"