November 2012 Moms

Baby's weight check-in

I must have the smallest baby! She's a preemie, but still. She weighed in at 15 lbs 13 oz and 26.5 inches at the dr's office this week. How about yours?

Re: Baby's weight check-in

• Teddy was an oz under 17lbs...but that was at his 6m appt and he is 7.5m now so I have no idea what he is tipping the scales at :)
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image alphaphi98:
    I must have the smallest baby! She's a preemie, but still. She weighed in at 15 lbs 13 oz and 26.5 inches at the dr's office this week. How about yours?

Seems unlikely. Mine was 12 lb 8 oz at her 6 month check up. Which was actually when she was 6 months, 2 weeks. And mine was only 2 weeks early.  

imageimage
    AngelSmitty: This reminds me of something my college Human Sexuality professor used to say in class.  "Sex is between the legs.  Gender is between the ears."
  • You had a preemie? You don't say.

• Last week I went to a fancy mom baby shop with a scale and J was 19 lbs.

wheelin and dealin
                         Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Calvin weighed 15 lbs at the doctor's last week (7.5 months).

"Mommy wars? You know who has mommy wars? Women with enough time and disposable income to bemoan the fact that others are 'judging' them for how they feed their kids." - The HuffPo

• Two weeks ago my LO was 14.3 lbs.oz, and 29" long. Long n lean!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • MaebbMaebb
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments First Anniversary
    image kiraliz2:
    You had a preemie? You don't say.

And she's had only breast milk, never formula.
  • According to our scale, G is right at 20 pounds. At his 6 month (5 weeks ago), he was right around 18 pounds and 27 inches. 
  • image MandJS:

image alphaphi98:

Seems unlikely. Mine was 12 lb 8 oz at her 6 month check up. Which was actually when she was 6 months, 2 weeks. And mine was only 2 weeks early.  

Noa is an ittby bitty too. She was 13 lb 4 oz  at her 6 month appt. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    image image
  • 18 lbs 1 oz at 6 months. 27.5 in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Lori_n_Lior:
    image MandJS:

image alphaphi98:

Smile 

imageimage
    AngelSmitty: This reminds me of something my college Human Sexuality professor used to say in class.  "Sex is between the legs.  Gender is between the ears."
  • image kiraliz2:

And you pooped on the table, right ? No wait......

• He's over 18 right now. He would weight more if he had gained the proper amount of weight from 2 to 4 months, but he didn't. He is FF now and eats 4 8 oz bottles per day and usually a 6 oz bottle in the MOTN, plus 3 solids a day. He just keeps packing on the pounds.

• image redwood807:
    image kiraliz2:

and didn't get any stretch marks... ;P

• E is almost 20lb and 29 inches long. We are growing giants! 

• image alphaphi98:

At Zane's 6 month appt he weight in at 14lb 5.6oz and 26.5 inches long.

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• My little chunk weighed in at 20 lbs during his 6 month appointment.  He is about 22-23 lbs right now and 27 inches.
  • image ssmb_clarinet:

image redwood807:
    image kiraliz2:

::mobile thumbs up::

ETA:: but they don't have the same snarky responses we do, darn it.

http://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/74826178.aspx

DD- 11/25/12

• image Lori_n_Lior:
    image MandJS:

image alphaphi98:

My LO is a teeny tiny too.  He was 13 lbs 8 oz 27.5 inches at his 6 month.  Tall, skinny guy. 

• image kiraliz2:
    Yes

• Don't worry cj was 15 lbs 9 oz at and 26 in at 6.5 months. He was 4 weeks early, but I think he's just a little guy.

our little snow baby
  • image Luckylove23:
    image ssmb_clarinet:

image redwood807:
    image kiraliz2:

::mobile thumbs up:: ETA:: but they don't have the same snarky responses we do, darn it. http://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/74826178.aspx

Yes I had a preemie. No I did not poop on the table. No I did not get stretch marks. Yes my DD is on BM only & has never had formula. She eats solids 4 times a day. Yes she's been STTN since 3 and a half months old. Don't hate me because you're jealous.

Snarky responses? Only here! Some boards are above it & the lame drama.

• image alphaphi98:
    image Luckylove23:
    image ssmb_clarinet:

image redwood807:
    image kiraliz2:

Yes I had a preemie. No I did not poop on the table. No I did not get stretch marks. Yes my DD is on BM only & has never had formula. She eats solids 4 times a day. Yes she's been STTN since 3 and a half months old. Don't hate me because you're jealous.

LOL
    I'm betting if you started off over there the way you did over here, contstantly AWing and gloating about how perfect you are, they would respond to you the way we have.

Jealous? LOL

DD- 11/25/12

• image alphaphi98:
    image Luckylove23:
    image ssmb_clarinet:

image redwood807:
    image kiraliz2:

::mobile thumbs up:: ETA:: but they don't have the same snarky responses we do, darn it. http://m.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/74826178.aspx

I don't hate you. But I am jealous of your LO STTN since 3.5 months...as I sit here listening to C scream her face off in her crib at bedtime. *sigh*

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image alphaphi98:
    image Luckylove23:
    image ssmb_clarinet:

image redwood807:
    image kiraliz2:

Actually, most of TB is quite snarky.

Here is the deal: We remember your details. You have reminded us enough. You do not need to give us your life story every time you post. YWIA.

Do you see anyone else doing this? Plenty of us had preemies or other complications. It's just annoying.

• image alphaphi98:

These were almost exactly Lindy's stats (15lbs 13oz, 26.75") at her 6mo Dr's appointment two weeks ago, and FWIW she was born at 41 weeks at 8lbs 3oz. 

• Wow, your LO is doing great!  DD was full term but only weighs 11lbs. 4oz.