Cloth Diapering

Best Bottoms FS

Before I post this tonight on cloth diaper swap/sale I wanted to send out feelers for some Best Bottoms I'm selling.

Covers in red, huckleberry, hedgehog and owl at $11/each excellent condition

Stay Dry Inserts in Large (blue serging) $24.00 for 9

Hemp Inserts in Large (blue serging) $12.00 for 3

Overnight Insert in large (blue serging) $5.00 for 1

Doubler Insert in large (blue serging) $2.00 for 1

Grand Total w/ Shipping: $90

Everything in excellent condition. 2 of the stay dry inserts have light staining from blueberries but I can try sunning them before sending.

I'd be willing to break the lot up but not like a million times maybe a couple of times. I have to go home and actually take inventory tonight of everything but if you think you might be interested please respond with your email or let me know you sent me a PM. If not, I'll post tonight on a swap/sale board.

I'm selling them off because I want to transition to a new hybrid system.

Re: Best Bottoms FS

• imageChickypoo2468:
    Wait so are you only selling as a lot? I'd like to try a cover but only one since we've never used them before ETA I really want the owl one. If you split, is it ppd?
    Pretty much word for word except I'd want the hedgehog.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Just so I understand both of you just want the cover and no inserts right? 

• Loading the player...
  • I know it's probably not helpful, but I'd take the other two covers. We're nowhere near needing large inserts yet though. (7 weeks and 12lbs)

ETA: Actually, could I fold over the end of the insert and get by for a while? Then I'd take the remaining part of the lot. (I have a hedgehog cover already and could live without the owls...I guess Wink)

ETA again: My PP email is momma2mallory at yahoo dot com

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Ok I think I'd be willing to split it up with one cover going to two people (I'll probably add a couple of bucks for shipping maybe $15 for the cover with shipping). And the last 2 covers (red, huckleberry which is uber cute) and all the inserts with free shipping for brevans02. Let me go home and take everything out of my son's room to confirm the amount of inserts and I'll pay pal everyone. My email if you want to send me your paypal address (I got yours brevans02) is cmaag at me dot com.
  • I do have everything but the overnight insert is actually hemp with a mf doubler to snap on top.  I can do the whole lot minus the 2 shells for $70 including shipping and the shells for $15 each including shipping.

Please let me know if you want them so I can send them out and paypal everyone. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I'll put them on swap. 

• Seconded. Brevans can take the hedgehog if she wants.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • How much is reasonable for the cover with shipping?  $12?
  • Yeah I know that is weird?  Well I ship a lot of stuff and it minimally costs $5 per envelope so I wasn't trying to make $10 extra I was trying to not pay $10 extra to break up the lot.  Not sure if that makes sense.

It's fine if you don't want the cover but basically if I sell you the cover for $11 and pay for shipping I'm only recooping $6 for a cover that was $16.95.   

* I was asking what you thought was fair since I really don't want to deal with posting this for weeks to come plus I wanted to buy the new hybrid system I want to transition to faster.  I'm not trying to scam anyone here. 

• I use USPS flat rate. I guess I could do it in an envelope but I'm used to shipping things not as thin as a shell. I will check with the post office tomorrow on the cheapest way to ship a shell and post what they say in the small chance you or someone else might want a shell.
  • It's cool. I got defensive bc I genuinely don't want people to think I'm scamming anyone. I'm a fluff addict like everyone else but have a rule that I have to sell before I buy at this point.

I will look into shipping smaller items bc who doesn't want to save money?
  • imagemamatobe2012:
    I use USPS flat rate. I guess I could do it in an envelope but I'm used to shipping things not as thin as a shell. I will check with the post office tomorrow on the cheapest way to ship a shell and post what they say in the small chance you or someone else might want a shell.

I just shipped a Best Bottoms cover for 1.69, in a large envelope i got at the dollar store,through USPS via PayPal. Had I gone through the post office it would have been 4 and some change.
  • Thanks!  That is so freakin weird that they charge so much if you go through USPS.  I'll try doing it through paypal next time.  I even created a USPS account thinking I would get a better deal on shipping.  Doh!
  • So where are we at? I'll take whatever is in the lot when the shipping thing gets sorted out. 2, 3 or 4 covers is fine. Just let me know when you send a PP invoice as I don't check that email account very often.

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • AHHHHH!  Ok I actually send you an email last night about it.  I'll send you everything except 1 cover and MF insert that I'm giving to a friend (the hedgehog one that you already have) for $75 total including shipping.

I'll paypal you now and send out first thing tomorrow morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"