August 2011 Moms

Oh hello, Oedipus complex

Twice this week DD1 has come up to me and told me she wanted to marry when she's "a grown up". I asked her if she meant she wanted to marry DH, but nope. She wants to marry ME. She's also asked me to kiss me on the lips several times, which is something we don't do (I know everyone is different, but DH and I prefer to keep kisses on the lips between us).

She always was a Mama's girl, but I certainly did not expect this. lol

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Oh hello, Oedipus complex

• That's super funny! Liam just started saying he wants to marry DH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aw! I swear, Sophia tries to tongue us. Weirdo.
  • image shanado:
    Aw! I swear, Sophia tries to tongue us. Weirdo.

Sometimes I really think our kids have some sort of psychic connection. Joey's the same. And he ONLY kisses on the lips.

My youngest brother always used to say he wanted to be a mommy when he grew up. We'd suggest being a daddy and he'd insist he'd be a mommy. Finally figured out he thought daddies had to get jobs but mommies could stay home and do what they want LOL! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image shanado:
    Aw! I swear, Sophia tries to tongue us. Weirdo.

Sometimes I really think our kids have some sort of psychic connection. Joey's the same. And he ONLY kisses on the lips.

My youngest brother always used to say he wanted to be a mommy when he grew up. We'd suggest being a daddy and he'd insist he'd be a mommy. Finally figured out he thought daddies had to get jobs but mommies could stay home and do what they want LOL! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Kimbus22:

Finally figured out he thought daddies had to get jobs but mommies could stay home and do what they want LOL! 

lulz 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Monsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    image Kimbus22:

Finally figured out he thought daddies had to get jobs but mommies could stay home and do what they want LOL! 

lulz 

DEAD!!!
    Stella is also an open mouthed sloppy lip kisser.

image photo wereallmad_zps579d81c0.jpg
      Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards