May 2013 Moms

Pump vent

My Medela PISA is less than two weeks old and it's already not working right. I'm losing suction somewhere and can only use one side, but at least I can pump. I hope Target will exchange it for me since it's less than 30 days. Just venting frustration!
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
Oct '14 October Signature Challenge: Halloween Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Pump vent

• Mine was less than a month old when I started losing suction. I called the 1-800 # and they were able to troubleshoot the problem and it works fine now!  They said if we couldn't get it fixed over the phone, they'd send me a new one.  Target may not exchange it for you - you may have to go through Medela. 
  • I would check all connection points and replace the membranes. Otherwise Medela should replace it with no problem.
    Our cycle 12 sweepea was born at 34w 3d!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersPregnancy Ticker
  • You will have to go thru medela. Target won't take it back but medela will overnight a new one to you

Began TTC 2011

08/08/12 First round Femara-BFN
    BFP#1-2nd round Femara 9/10/12-EDD 5/18/13-DD born 5/15/13

BFP#2-9/26/14-EDD 5/29/15-MMC 10/11/14

photo a2b5c939-11b4-48fd-826b-03fffae455eb_zps57395b2f.jpg

• Thanks ladies, I'm going to make sure again that I have everything tightly connected and maybe have DH take a look before I contact Medela.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    Oct '14 October Signature Challenge: Halloween Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I hated the pump I got through my insurance and bought a PISA from Target.  I was worried I wouldn't like it, and hesitant to spend the money for it.  I spoke to two separate people in customer service who assured me that even though the package states breast pumps are not returnable, if the pump either has a problem or "just doesn't work for me", I CAN return it within 90 days with a reciept. 

Also, just an FYI - they will price match, even Amazon's prices!

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Medela customer service is wonderful!! They will definitely help you or send you a new one. Good luck!
    [CENTER]
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

My BFP Chart
    [/CENTER]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards