May 2012 Moms

Toy recommendations?

Hi my babies were born in July 2012 and I noticed they are getting bored with their baby toys. Can you recommend some new ones your LOs enjoy? Little People sets?

Re: Toy recommendations?

• DS LOVES the fisher price ball-a-palooza!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mega blocks, wooden blocks, stuffed animals with big eyes, water toys, sand toys, and any ball. She loves to play with her ball!
  • Loading the player...
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    Ditto on the ball. DD loves her big ball. DD also has a Little People Princess castle with the Disney Princesses that talk, she loves that. She has a little slide that she's always on, mega blocks, stuffed animals and books - all her fav. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• I also second mega blocks. DD can't quite put them together yet, but she'll take them in and out of the box for hours. If I put them together she loves taking them apart. Books are always a fav, she loves to read to us. We have an old wipe container filled with Fisher Price Little People. She likes to play with them but also taking them in and out of this container.

Really her main enjoyment right now is putting her toys in containers and then taking them back out again. That an closing and opening stuff over and over. Any toy that accommodates that, she is on board with.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• We love mega blocks even my two year old still loves them so its a good investment. Trucks are a big hit too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • DD is obsessed with Duplos/Mega Blocks and anything that makes music.
  • imagelittleredfish:
    Really her main enjoyment right now is putting her toys in containers and then taking them back out again. That an closing and opening stuff over and over. Any toy that accommodates that, she is on board with.

Same here!

He also has a slide that he loves climbing up and sliding down on his belly and will do that over and over.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"