Cloth Diapering

Grovia

Anyone try any Grovia diapers? What did you think?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Grovia

• I have in my stash, NB AIOs, OS AIOs, and OS Shells with inserts.  Although I have not used any of them yet... I'm betting that I will really like the shells and inserts because they snap in and out. 
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have a Grovia Kiwi Pie and am sorely disappointed in it. It's marketed on Kelly's Closet as an overnight solution, but it just doesn't hold enough for us. I do love my Grovia wipes, though.

• Loading the player...
  • I absolutely love my shells and inserts!!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• KovakKovak member
    Thanks ladies! The woman responsible for creating these diapers is a Montana native still lives in MT, as am I. I was in her store this weekend and I regret not buying any. Sadly I can't go back since I live about 4 hrs away. I think I'll order a couple covers and inserts.

• I had the NB AIO (loved but DS quickly out grew the absorbancy) and I have the hybrid and LOVE it. I love that the inserts have gussets. They are my go-to travel diaper as well. Im getting the OS AIO, hoping I will love it too because it looks so trim between the legs!

imageimage

image           image

• I've tried the shells, inserts and OS AIO.

I like the shells. They are really trim and cute.

DD is a peeing machine, so the snap-in inserts just weren't absorbent enough. I prefer to simply tri-fold a prefold in the shell instead. More absorbent...and dries much faster when laundering.

The AIO also was not absorbent enough. And took forever to dry. I live in a coastal area, so it seriously took 4 days of line drying or 2+ hours in the dryer. As much as I wanted to like it, I didn't and these were the first diapers I ended up de-stashing about a year ago.

• KovakKovak member
    Do you all prefer the snaps or aplix on these?

• I have AIOs and Hybrids, and they're by far my favorite diapers. All of ours are snaps. The AIO side snaps too a little while for me to get used to, but now that I've got it, I love the way it fits. They do take a while to dry, though.
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

• I love the shells. The inserts are still too big (have to be folded in front) at 6 months, so I mostly use them over fitteds. They are kept for extras in the diaper bag because of how little space they take up. The aplix is good, still very sticky. I like the snaps, but DH and our parents have trouble figuring out the hip snap (horizontal instead of vertical). The nb AIOs didn't work out well. The were adorable, so I kept using them, but the cotton lined ones wicked like crazy. I would think the stay dry ones would work though, and you can stick extra absorbency under the tongue.

• We have tried the AIO and the hybrid and while I like both I really love the AIO the fit is just perfect on DD and its very absorbent. I didn't find it too take that long to dry it's quicker than my BGEs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"