3rd Trimester

Confused...

OK. This is my second pregnancy, and my anxiety and paranoia are sky high.  I think this is the baby, but my abdomen gets hard in the front.  It doesn't feel tight all over, but there is some pushing/pressure there.  The sides still seem to be flexible. So..... I'm thinking it's just my Little Boy pushing up front for more room.  I'm thinking these are not BH.  OH, I'm 28 weeks.

Anyone else have a LO that loves to ball up at the front???? 

Re: Confused...

• My little guy loves to push up against the front of my belly on my right side. And if you start rubbing him where he's pushing up (or even just rubbing anywhere before he starts moving around) he will push up even harder into your hand. Pretty sure he's part cat.
     J13 November Siggy Challenge - Mmmmmmm....

• image TheLittleRedM:
    My little guy loves to push up against the front of my belly on my right side. And if you start rubbing him where he's pushing up (or even just rubbing anywhere before he starts moving around) he will push up even harder into your hand. Pretty sure he's part cat.

LOL

MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif
  • My LO loves to stick her little butt out of the front, a little to the side. This big hard lump pushes out of my belly. At first I thought it might be the head but she's head down and my midwife said it was her butt.

She's been doing this since the start of third tri. She doesn't so much kick as slowly shift around, sticking her lumps out of this side or that side. A little arm lump suddenly juts out by my hip, the butt lump slowly moves from left if my belly button to right of my BB, etc.

Having hard baby lumps stick out randomly is normal. My belly is pretty much always lopsided and weird shaped now, at 37 weeks.
  • image somerandomchick:
    My LO loves to stick her little butt out of the front, a little to the side. This big hard lump pushes out of my belly. At first I thought it might be the head but she's head down and my midwife said it was her butt. She's been doing this since the start of third tri. She doesn't so much kick as slowly shift around, sticking her lumps out of this side or that side. A little arm lump suddenly juts out by my hip, the butt lump slowly moves from left if my belly button to right of my BB, etc. Having hard baby lumps stick out randomly is normal. My belly is pretty much always lopsided and weird shaped now, at 37 weeks.

I'm only 32 weeks, but I've heard a lot of people say even at this point that they can tell the position the baby is in from the shape of their stomach or from pressing on it and feeling resistance, or being able to see elbows/knees/feet and I cannot feel or see any of that. I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with having an anterior placenta, or maybe because my fluid is super-high (I'm being monitored for that).

I can see thumps, and sometimes a whole section of my belly will jiggle and shake, but it never seems to change shape or anything like that, and the thumps aren't definite enough to tell what they are. Maybe when I'm farther along...

Although there was one time I felt what I'm guessing was an elbow rub across my hand - it was pointy and sharp!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, I can actually feel feet and bum sometimes :0)
    Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • I'm 29w3d, and that is what my BH contractions feel like. Don't worry, mamma!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards